Will Ferrell offers to eat trash if you vote for Obama
November 4th, 2012
1 year ago

Will Ferrell offers to eat trash if you vote for Obama

(CNN) – Comedian Will Ferrell says he'll pretty much do anything if you go out and vote for President Barack Obama Tuesday, including cooking, eating trash and even giving you a tattoo.

"If you agree to vote in this year's election, I will personally give you a tattoo," Ferrell said in a video released by the Obama campaign's YouTube channel Saturday. "Fair warning, I do not know how to draw."

– Follow the Ticker on Twitter: @PoliticalTicker

The video had over 180,000 views as of Sunday morning.

"I'm serious, I'll do anything to get you to vote. I'll punch myself in the face, I don't care," Ferrell said.

Filed under: 2012 • President Obama
  1. clarke

Well donate 5 dollars to Sandy relief fund for every person who votes for Obama.

November 4, 2012 09:14 am at 9:14 am |
  2. plain&simple

Ferrell and the rest of us have been living on a steady diet of the garbage Romney has been cramming down our throats with his adds! So just vote already and let's get another 4 years underway. The people will throw out the teapublicans and maybe then our government can get back to working for us.

November 4, 2012 09:21 am at 9:21 am |
  3. Thomas

Why would anybody want GW Bush to give them a tattoo .

November 4, 2012 09:29 am at 9:29 am |
  4. Raj

Way to go Will. I will join you!

November 4, 2012 09:35 am at 9:35 am |
  5. Zoey4801

Please go ahead and eat garbage.. it just Proves how deparate Obama is to get votes. you might as eat what he serves up with his administration.. Enjoy!! if you want a positive change in our countrie"s future you will vote for Romney.

November 4, 2012 09:39 am at 9:39 am |
  6. Rick McDaniel

That is pathetic.

There is nothing that would make me vote for a man who simply wants to become a dictator in America. NOTHING!

November 4, 2012 09:39 am at 9:39 am |
  7. LIP

How about if you eat trash if Obama is not reelected. That we could really enjoy. Talk about a lousy comedian. Of course if Obama is not reelected, he always has a backup profession...comedy.

November 4, 2012 09:45 am at 9:45 am |
  8. Four and The Door

If Obama wins, we all eat trash.

November 4, 2012 09:53 am at 9:53 am |
  9. Ray E. (Georgia)

You trying to be funny Will?? I personaly I don't need 6 Trillion more in Federal Debt. I am trying to keep my (and maybe your) grandchildren from maybe not having anything to eat. 50 thousand comedians out of work and you are making jokes.

November 4, 2012 10:06 am at 10:06 am |
  10. Puddin

After watching part of his new movie, "Campaign," I had to walk out it was so crude, so I don't Will Ferrell anywhere even remotely near my state. Talk about trash; he can chew up and swallow his movie; that will suffice.

November 4, 2012 10:07 am at 10:07 am |
  11. Name Gerald Leighton

I'll take the tat if Will signs it.

November 4, 2012 10:34 am at 10:34 am |