Romney to vote in Massachusetts on Election Day
November 5th, 2012

Romney to vote in Massachusetts on Election Day

(CNN) - Republican nominee Mitt Romney and his wife Ann Romney will vote in Belmont, Massachusetts on Election Day, his campaign announced Monday.

The GOP candidate will cast his vote at the Beech Street Center around 8:35 am E.T. on Tuesday.

Watch CNN's comprehensive coverage of Election Day starting at 6 p.m. ET Tuesday on CNN TV and follow online at CNN.com or via CNN's apps for iPhone, iPad and Android. For up-to-the-minute results, go to cnn.com/results and for our real-time Election Day live blog, check out cnn.com/conversation. Need other reasons to watch Election Day coverage on CNN's platforms? Click here for our list.

On the final day of the campaign Monday, the GOP presidential nominee wraps up his White House bid with a multi-state tour to Florida, Virginia, Ohio and New Hampshire. His message focuses on "those last few undecideds," a senior campaign adviser said.

For his part, President Barack Obama voted early in his home neighborhood in Chicago on October 25.

Filed under: 2012 • Massachusetts • Mitt Romney
  1. bill pike

obama is a socialist-his mentors FRANK DAVIS, EDWARD SAID, UNGER, BILL AYERS, REV WRIGHT gave him his understanding of government. We will be a welfare state if obama stays in office-the FRANK DAVIS plan-and every welfare state leads to socialism. If you have not seen t\he ad by a man who was born and raised in a socialist country hear what he said "yes, in socialism the rich get poorer but the poor get poorer". I am a vet and am united with the navy seals on their report " mr. president when you called up to get bin laden we had your back but when we called you to save our fellow soldiers in Libya your turned your back against us". and some want this man to stay in office. Glad I am older so I don't have to see the destruction of our country under socialist rule.

signed: bill pike, vets for freedom

November 5, 2012 10:04 am at 10:04 am |
  2. oscar clein

romney will win

November 5, 2012 10:04 am at 10:04 am |
  3. Expat American

Romney’s last day message is the same as his first day message. That is, he does not have a message. Romney stopped taking questions from reporters nearly a month ago. Because he knows that would not be able to answer any direct questions as to his lack of a platform. And should he become president, Romney’s policy will be dictated by the Bush loyalists and surrogates who have funded and managed his campaign from the start.
    A hypothetical President Romney will spell the end of the middle class and certain war in Iran.

November 5, 2012 10:08 am at 10:08 am |
  4. FedUpWithRomnesia1%

Someone please shut the guy up!
    No one wants to hear any more of his blatant lies or slithering drivel!!
    How much is he paying CNN for their biased "experts", reporting and free airtime?
    Ask him how much he donated to Red Cross!

November 5, 2012 10:10 am at 10:10 am |
  5. Ed FL

Romney is probably going to lose by the largest number ever. He is a boring RICH guy who thinks he can buy anyone/everybody. He would use the power to further enrich himself and his wealthy friends while the working Americans will get the left overs if there is any. Romney is the lest impressive candidate in my 83 yrs.

November 5, 2012 10:10 am at 10:10 am |
  6. debra minor

why should you win because of 47% of us is not going to vote, but is an big liar from the beginning.

November 5, 2012 10:22 am at 10:22 am |
  7. GI Joe

He's desperate - but still won't touch the hand of a non-white. Is that why Ann always wears gloves now.

He's old, he's tired, he's mentally deficient, and he's wrong for the U.S.A.

November 5, 2012 10:28 am at 10:28 am |
  8. UBS, WILLARD & 4000+ AMERICAN AMNESTY DEAL

Final Day Message: Fear, Lie, Hate, Smear

November 5, 2012 10:37 am at 10:37 am |
  9. Braden

Obama tried to replicate Wilson, FDR, and LBJ and all it has done is damage the country. His great progressive agenda has failed miserably and he has no plan other the more of the same for the next four years. We are more polarized now than ever with Obama out there every day being petty, divisive, and generally un-Presdential. He has run a campaign of slander since was not up to the job of being President.

November 5, 2012 10:52 am at 10:52 am |
  10. Babyboomer

Thank goodness this election is almost over. I'm so tired of Romney and the rich folks who've tried to buy this election. I'll be glad to more forward with President Obama. Obama/Biden 2012...

November 5, 2012 10:54 am at 10:54 am |
  11. Four and The Door

The top ten reasons I will cast my vote for Mitt Romney:
    10. Our military does need support of the federal government. That is a legitimate responsibility of the federal government.
    9. The role of state governments needs to be upgraded to match the intent of our founding fathers.
    8. I cannot find a reason to hate fellow Americans for their success. I would rather celebrate the success of fellow Americans. The vast majority of them got there by hard work, intelligence, taking risks and being a benefit to society.
    7. The Vice President Paul Ryan is brilliant. He understands the roles of American government and economics.
    6. The Obama Administration has been ineffective.
    5. Barack Obama is the most partisan politician I have ever seen. He is fully incapable of bipartisan governance.
    4. Mitt Romney will focus on the job at hand and work for the American people, not the Republican Party.
    3. Americans deserve a better health care program than Obamacare.
    2. The national debt is at a point where it is immoral and irresponsible to ignore it.
    1. I agree completely with Mitt Romney's plans forward and I am convinced he is the most capable man for the job.

November 5, 2012 11:00 am at 11:00 am |
  12. al in memphis

I try not to put much stock into what the talking heads say, so I decided to research somethings for myself. I was looking for some substance to people beliefs that Romney is going to be good for the economy because of his past experience. During a time when the nation has a whole was doing okay, his state was in the bottom three in job creation. The type of business he ran was a capital investment company that seem to make money on deals.
    That's okay for making money, which is the economic trap that America has fallen into. We have lost our economic power to China because we don't manufacture things.
    I just don't see it in his track record. When all he had to do was run the state of Mass, his state was near the bottom in job creations and he left his state with a job approval rating in the 30s. There was not financial crisis and the job market was nothing like it was in 2008/09, but the state debt increased. I would think there would be some detail reference to what he accomplished in Mass and how that would translate nationally, but I just don't see it.

I'm an independent looking for information and I really don't like the fact that nameless, faceless Super pac money can buy any election with mis-information.

November 5, 2012 11:03 am at 11:03 am |
  13. giftedgirl77

I have yet to watch one of Romney's speeches other than the debates but I will watch the concession speech. Do you think he will take it like a man or fall down sobbing on the floor?

I will be sending my dad a condolence card after the election since he stopped speaking to me last Thursday.

November 5, 2012 11:14 am at 11:14 am |
  14. CanadaONE

FINAL Day for Romney

insiders note that Romeny has already conceded defeat

and is planning to run in the Cayman Islands either as President, Paster or Prankster

November 5, 2012 11:21 am at 11:21 am |
  15. Al-NY,NY

bill pike

signed: bill pike, vets for freedom
    ----------------–

appreciate your service Bill but I see you are still parroting the Fox Talking Points ad nauseum. Not one of the things you claim is true. Socialism is bunk perpetrated by the Koch brothers/Rove/Faux Snews crew as a diversion to the plutocratic candidate who still cant articulate a clear idea for his candidacy. See you Wednesday on Obama's reelection so you can whine some more

November 5, 2012 11:23 am at 11:23 am |
  16. truth hurts

Final Day Message: Fear, Lie, Hate, Smear
    ================================

Yes, we are ALL getting tired of Obama's four year campaign of fear, lie, hate and smear. ONE MORE DAY!! ONE MORE DAY!!!

November 5, 2012 11:25 am at 11:25 am |
  17. rs

Listening to Republicans today all you hear is fear and smear (really? Voting for Obama undermines Christianity? HA!).

The Republicans are completely delusional.

November 5, 2012 11:27 am at 11:27 am |
  18. luke,az

Gov. Romney's message changes everyday. This man has no core convictions whatsoever. He's worse than a used car salesmen. He did not show us his taxes for at least 10 years. He said Let GM Go Bankrupt . Gov. Romney is NOT a trustworthy person.

November 5, 2012 11:34 am at 11:34 am |
  19. Critical Thinking

Romney will be a great President, Obama will go down in history as the WORST of the modern day Presidents.

It's time : BO WILL GO !

November 5, 2012 11:35 am at 11:35 am |
  20. ARMYAV8R

2008 unemployment = 9.1 million
    2012 unemployment = 12.1 million
    ...why would I vote for 15.1 million by 2016?

November 5, 2012 11:36 am at 11:36 am |
  21. ARMYAV8R

2008 unemployed = 9.1 million
    2012 unemployed = 12.1 million
    ...congratulations Liberals, you "CHANGED" the unemployment ranks by GROWING it 3 million people.
    Way to go.

November 5, 2012 11:38 am at 11:38 am |
  22. peter peedin

There is no doubt that Romney wants to be our King and have the KOOK brothers and TRUMP along with Karl "ROGUE" really calling the shots. Then when they tell him he can he will allow us the working people a few crumbs of bread. I really believe he would like to be called King Romney 1.

November 5, 2012 11:42 am at 11:42 am |
  23. Ken

So today he'll play the Moderate to try to fool anyone who is undecided! Where have you been for the last month when there questions to be answered?????

November 5, 2012 11:53 am at 11:53 am |
  24. Martha in CF

I'm sure his final message will be all lies, just like all his previous messages....

November 5, 2012 11:57 am at 11:57 am |
  25. ideoncracy

IS THAT YOU MITCH????

Four and The Door

The top ten reasons I will cast my vote for Mitt Romney:
    6. The Obama Administration has been ineffective.
    3. Americans deserve a better health care program than Obamacare.

November 5, 2012 01:58 pm at 1:58 pm |