(CNN) - They represent a sliver of the electorate yet could still hold the key to the Oval Office.
In a contest that's already the most expensive in history, we set out to meet the men and women whose choices are so highly prized: the undecided voters.
Watch CNN's comprehensive coverage of Election Day starting at 6 p.m. ET Tuesday on CNN TV and follow online at CNN.com or via CNN's apps for iPhone, iPad and Android. For up-to-the-minute results, go to cnn.com/results and for our real-time Election Day live blog, check out cnn.com/conversation. Need other reasons to watch Election Day coverage on CNN's platforms? Click here for our list.
"Why"..? Gov Romney is America's HOPE for the future...he will turn the Lights on..that will shine brightly upon the HILL...
One good thing about Obama winning...he'll ruin the 'Democrat' brand. After Obama, I won't see a Democrat president in my lifetime.
I have made my mind up and it is the same as 4 years ago. Only I have Obama's record to make my mind up totally. All you have to do is look at his record and you won't have a problem making up your mind. He had his own agenda to do before anything else and that was OBAMACAre he wasn't worried about anything else but that. It is so clear the he has no business being in the White House in the first place
Mr. Adelson has made a tragic error for the people he is supposed to be a part of. Aligning himself with the far right is a move that promotes the diminished separation between church and state – something that was an absolutely critical issue to his parents after the Holocaust. The failure to see this will come back to haunt Jews and other religious minorities in Jfuture.
He also has a very limited perspective on real Jewish values if he feels it is appropriate to spend so much money on making hos own political views stand out outlandishly instead of using it to help support less fortunate people than himself. There is nothing in Jewish belief that says the wealthy should have a dramatically outsized influence in a democratic process. Mr Abelson is a disgrace to his own people and their beliefs and acts like he is morally bankrupt. (from a zionist)
undecided voters take it from Canadians
89%of us like Obama
But that is understandable
1. We score higher on ALL educational tests than Americans
2. We know that a sole focus on the rich destroys countries – ask BUSH
3. We live longer than Americans
4. We have one of the best job rates in the world
Keep Obama he is on the RIGHT track while a vote for Rpmney is vote fro BtB i.e B
Let's look at the math: We already know 47% of Americans will vote Obama, Romney said that himself, that leaves 53% of the voters which means there is no way Romney can carry that entire 53% to win. Romney has already did the math making President Obama the winner prior to election and the electoral college agrees with him.
Hard to understand why anyone would be undecided but you only need to look at the President's record, behavior, and ethics to come to one basically conclusion; the man does not deserve or has earned the privilage of being our President for another four years.
It's time : BO MUST GO !
CBS just admitted that in an interview Steve Kroft had on 60 minutes with the President on 9/12 (after his rose garden announcement) the president admitted that he didn't know if the Benghazi attack was due to terrorists. This part of the interview was cut out.
This is so disgusting! Bias media and a lying president! God help the USA!
Just vote for OBAMA12. Mitt the twit is bad for this nation. Shut don on FEMA.
I can't wait to get my gloat on. Sorry, guys, but after "our number one priority" and 4 years of tantrum, you're going to deserve everything that comes at you.
Mittens is running on "Hate and Carnage."
How can anyone believe that a one term mediocre governor of Massachusetts will be proficient at dealing with the economy? Just about every information site on the net will tell you that: "Job growth in Massachusetts rose at a rate of 1.5 percent (compared to the national average of 5.3 percent), placing Massachusetts 47th of the 50 states in new job creation over the course of Romney’s term."
If Romney wins he will nominate justices to the Supreme Court whose main agenda for as long as they live will be to suppress women's right and tear down any gains women have made for the last four decades.
Romney has shown himself to be someone who considers disabled veterans, along with retired seniors as a part of the worthless 47%? Someone who wants to replace Medicare with a voucher system which no insurance company will accept? Someone who wants to reduce the amount we spend on education and abolish FEMA.
How can anyone who has listened to the candidates believe that anyone would really be better off with a president like him?
Critical – Project much? You know you are criticizing Mittens don't you.