Are you having voting problems?
November 6th, 2012

Are you having voting problems?

(CNN) – Let us know if you witness or experience any problems or voting problems at the polls today and we'll check it out.

You can call our hotline number, 800-CNN-NEWS, click here, email us at votewatch@cnn.com, or use #CNNVoteWatch on Twitter.

You can also text to 55333 - that's a special short code for your voting experiences. Type CNN and a space before entering your information. And remember, standard text rates apply.

Filed under: 2012
  1. UBS, WILLARD & 4000+ AMERICAN AMNESTY DEAL

My sister went to vote this morning and the machine stated she had already voted, which she hadn't. Some poll watcher tried to challenge her, but she bucked. She went to the registrar's office and got it taken care of. Don't be intimidated!

November 6, 2012 11:35 am at 11:35 am |
  2. truth hurts

In and out no problem. I'm sure most of the problems will spring up in areas run by the Democrats. They always do. They just love blaming others for their incompetence. Hmmmm... sounds like a president I know!

November 6, 2012 11:35 am at 11:35 am |
  3. Colin

Really? That's why voter suppression and fraud, is something that Republicans use EVERY CHANCE they can get.

November 6, 2012 11:45 am at 11:45 am |
  4. Indi

@truthhurts, funny how voter suppression, fraud and oh Tagg Romney owns voting machines in a swing state and republican governors shortening early voting are democrats complaining. Lol the funny thing is that you guys actually believe the sh*t you are shoveling which figures because that's the guy you are backing!

November 6, 2012 11:53 am at 11:53 am |
  5. NY Voter

My wife and I went to vote this morning. We both had our voters registration and all of our documentation in case. I was given my ballot no problem, but my wife was asked to show several forms of ID and hassled more than anyone. I found this strange since NY is not even an ID law state.

November 6, 2012 11:55 am at 11:55 am |
  6. David

No problem voting, but the challengers are certainly geared up. I have never seen them so intrusive before. Why can't we have a peaceful non-partisan voting process like the rest of the developed world?

November 6, 2012 11:59 am at 11:59 am |
  7. Fraser

Most of the issues are happening in the democratic counties how convenient for the Republicans...... its called voter supression. in 2012 why can't i get a receipt for who i voted for because the voting machine is run by the private sector.

November 6, 2012 11:59 am at 11:59 am |
  8. insight iowa

I voted today with no problems but friends on facebook have reported no electric at their sites. What's up with that?

November 6, 2012 12:08 pm at 12:08 pm |
  9. MaryM

Looooooong lines in Fla and Ohio still. Thanks repubs

November 6, 2012 12:11 pm at 12:11 pm |
  10. Woman In California

I voted this a.m. before I came in to the office today and when I voted, I voted for all of the following:

1) My son, (who was fighting for his life this time last year) and thanks to ObamaCare, he was given the proper treatment; while those thugs Willard, Rubio, etc., want to take healthcare away from us while asking for sympathy for their family members;
    2) All the dead, injured and current people serving in the military who Willard stepped over to get to this day;
    3) All the people who LOST their jobs, pension and healthcare due to Willard and Ann's greed;
    4) All the teachers who really work hard for a living and just want a fair chance;
    5) For my neice and all women who don't want a man telling us what to do with our bodies.

To borrow a phrase from the late James Brown: I FEEL GOOD.

Go Obama!

November 6, 2012 12:13 pm at 12:13 pm |
  11. Woman In California

No problems voting this a.m. In and out in 20 minutes.

November 6, 2012 12:14 pm at 12:14 pm |
  12. Robby

Guy in line had an Obama/Biden button. I mentioned to the person at the registration desk, but nothing was done.

November 6, 2012 12:17 pm at 12:17 pm |
  13. bbrooker88

What is wrong with FL??? It should take no longer than 30 minutes to vote at a peak hour. 4 hour lines should make FL election officials resign.

November 6, 2012 12:18 pm at 12:18 pm |
  14. Sniffit

If you can't suppress with voter ID laws, then send only 5 voting machines to serve 30,000 people.

November 6, 2012 12:23 pm at 12:23 pm |
  15. al in memphis

No problem voting, I just could not remember if there was a candidate who ran a campaign without mis-information and mis-leading statements.
    So i wrote my brother name in.

November 6, 2012 12:24 pm at 12:24 pm |
  16. Bex in MN

My husband and I had to re-register – low and behold even after verifying we were registered to vote a few weeks ago our voting registration information was missing! Also just as we put our ballots ready for voting and the machine broke, so the election offical there was mixing counted and uncounted ballots... gives me little faith in the system. MN has an important amendment votes this year so it is important for me to have my vote counted.

My mom who has lived in the same house, same county, same district for 25 years and voted for the last six presidents had to regester because her voter information was was lost as well!

November 6, 2012 12:24 pm at 12:24 pm |
  17. stranger in an increasingly strange land

I had no problem in Oklahoma. Different rules than Texas where the motto is "Vote early, Vote often". One voter in Texas has not missed an elction since 1843.

November 6, 2012 12:25 pm at 12:25 pm |
  18. Wake up People!

No problem voting this morning. I got to the polls about 7:05 and I was out about 7:25. Showed my voter registration card and didn't need my license at all. Of course I've been voting at the same location for years. Huge turnout.

OBAMA 2012!

November 6, 2012 12:26 pm at 12:26 pm |
  19. SC Voter

I waited in line for FOUR HOURS this morning to vote. Only one of the four voting machines at the voting center worked.

November 6, 2012 12:27 pm at 12:27 pm |
  20. geoffgw

CNN, you are reporting 2-3 hours lines in Florida, why are you not reporting that the Repubs closed hundreds of precincts this year?? We voted at Rush Hour this morning in Raleigh and finished within 15-20min. NC has 3000 precincts expecting an additional 4M voters or 1300 per precinct.Obviously, Florida has a much higher # per precinct?? Report about it!!

November 6, 2012 12:29 pm at 12:29 pm |
  21. BetterDaysAhead

Last time I checked it's supposed to be election day not election week(s)???

November 6, 2012 12:30 pm at 12:30 pm |
  22. Broken Polls

My Brother went to vote in Newburyport, MA and they said the ballot machine was broken and they were just collecting them. He opted to comeback later. Vote Romney!

November 6, 2012 12:32 pm at 12:32 pm |
  23. Great Country

I'm heading for my 3rd precinct today to vote again! Gotta love the american way!

November 6, 2012 12:32 pm at 12:32 pm |
  24. Proud to be American!

Excerised my right to vote! Proudly voting for our Presdent Obama and VP Joe Biden. What a great feeling entering and leaving the polls. No problems in the great State of Delaware! Home to our Vice President!

November 6, 2012 12:33 pm at 12:33 pm |
  25. Perpetuating Fear Republicans

Republicans have and always will be gripped in fear and perpetuate fear. That is your only platform that makes you feel comfort. Well, got to tell you! Obama will be sworn in January! Later Mittens

November 6, 2012 12:37 pm at 12:37 pm |