Are you having voting problems?
November 6th, 2012

Are you having voting problems?

(CNN) – Let us know if you witness or experience any problems or voting problems at the polls today and we'll check it out.

You can call our hotline number, 800-CNN-NEWS, click here, email us at votewatch@cnn.com, or use #CNNVoteWatch on Twitter.

You can also text to 55333 - that's a special short code for your voting experiences. Type CNN and a space before entering your information. And remember, standard text rates apply.

Filed under: 2012
  1. Borderless

@Woman in California
    I doubt Obama care had anything to do with your son since most of it hasn't even kicked in yet. Obama has been president for the last four years while our service men and women continue to die in Afghanistan thanks to his broken promises. Romney has created jobs and proved highly successful as governor while Obama has just changed jobs from high paying, skilled jobs to low paying, unskilled jobs. Romney isn't telling you what to do with your body, he's just not making me pay for your bad decisions. Your credibility is zero. Thanks for playing.

November 6, 2012 12:40 pm at 12:40 pm |
  2. Graham Krueger

Voted early two weeks ago. We'll see if it's actually counted. I hear that only 40 percent of early ballots get counted, so I may have been suckered. We'll see.
    Rocky Anderson 2012

November 6, 2012 12:41 pm at 12:41 pm |
  3. PA voter

Went to vote a 7:00am, after a card was put on my door directing to another place to vote. I went up to the desk and asked one of the workers if this was the polling place for people who lived in my particular ward and district...she said YES. It became so crowded and confusing, that I decided to go to work and deal with this after work. Once at work, I checked online and called an organization that helps people find their polling places. Come to find out that wasn't my polling place. If anyone has any problems, there are many organizations out there willing to help.

November 6, 2012 12:42 pm at 12:42 pm |
  4. Minnesota Voter

This is my fourth election in Minnesota and If found it an odd coincidence that Republican candidates have always been first on the ballot. Should not there be some randomness in there or a non-partisan order (like alphabetical) ?

November 6, 2012 12:45 pm at 12:45 pm |
  5. Pia

I mainly disagree with Romney's very anti-civil rights approach to gay marriage and adoption, because whatever your religious beliefs are you are not getting them personally violated by the federal government giving us rights. Unfortunately even though I am a U.S. Citizen I cannot vote today because I am an out of state college student who does not have time for an absentee ballot. May God or Karma help Obama to the his next presidency or at least get the Supreme Court to make Romney's theoretical anti-gay marriage policies unconstitutional.

November 6, 2012 12:49 pm at 12:49 pm |
  6. TheBigT

The voting machines are SCREWED up once again. People push the button to vote for Romney and the machine defaults and registers Obama. If that ain't the cats meow. This will be like the hanging chads from Florida and we will have to revote everything all over again. This BS has got to stop.

November 6, 2012 12:52 pm at 12:52 pm |
  7. Rudy NYC

I expect to hear lots of stories of "poll watchers" turning into "poll guardians". Don't they understand that their roll is supposed to be no different than that of a neighborhood watchman? Observe, document, report. Watchers should do no more than watch, NOT ACT.

November 6, 2012 12:56 pm at 12:56 pm |
  8. LariSpitler

As expected full of democrats crying about something.

November 6, 2012 12:57 pm at 12:57 pm |
  9. tkinil

@bbrooker88 election officials haven't forgotten the debacle of 2000 where Dems tied up the election because of problems with the voting technologies. They won't relive that again so they take extra time to make sure EVERYONE'S vote is recorded properly. Reep what you sow.

November 6, 2012 12:57 pm at 12:57 pm |
  10. Thomas

I think the GOP is serious about having people who have voted show the Purple ink on there fingers .

The world is watching America.

November 6, 2012 01:00 pm at 1:00 pm |
  11. Shane

I was just told about a polling place where people are passing out campaign materials .. ???? That's not legal!! I need to find out exactly where that place is. :/ some church in KC area.

November 6, 2012 01:00 pm at 1:00 pm |
  12. Teresa

Some elderly people in line ahead of me, who had to take a taxi to get to the poll, were sent a card in the mail from the Butler County Board of Elections in Hamilton, Ohio. Once there they were told they were at the wrong polling place. The address given to them was 106 S. Highview in Middletown, Ohio. They were supposed to go to a different one. Butler County, the home of John Boehner, is a predominantly Republican county...

November 6, 2012 01:01 pm at 1:01 pm |
  13. Voter

Go Obama!

November 6, 2012 01:01 pm at 1:01 pm |
  14. Malory Archer

TheBigT

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Can you provide a credible link to a story about where this is happening?

November 6, 2012 01:01 pm at 1:01 pm |
  15. Lynda/Minnesota

In and out in 10 minutes with no hassles. My hearfelt kudos to those who have spent hours in line just to vote. Ought not to be happening in America ... ever.

November 6, 2012 01:01 pm at 1:01 pm |
  16. Upset FL Voter

I had to wait in line for over two hours this morning to vote. The polling location was at a huge mega church with one long single line going into one small room with about 10 spots to do the voting and one machine to slide your paper ballot in to be scanned. People from the church were also peddling for donations by offering "free coffee & donuts" with a donation(cash or credit). Why does Florida always lag behind the rest of the nation? We need to take advantage of new technologies and streamline the process. This is ridiculous!

November 6, 2012 01:05 pm at 1:05 pm |
  17. rs

I voted by mail weeks ago- but in Arizona Republican Secretary of State Ken Bennett's office "somehow" managed to print spanish-language ballots and voting material with the wrong date- Thursday, November 8.

November 6, 2012 01:10 pm at 1:10 pm |
  18. Monica

Weird...I just wrote something on here and it didn't post for some reason. Hope it doesn't come up twice :).

I can't vote in this Election because of the current election system, sadly.

Basically, the Vote By Mail application in Los Angeles is a joke ! I filled out the application TWICE and never received it in my new state where I just relocated, even though I did it over a month ago! As a result, I can't vote today. I've never missed voting before in my whole life. Very disappointed in the system. Having to rely on the Postal Service to vote in this day and age is ridiculous.

Hope President Obama is re-elected. The alternative is scary. I used to be a Republican. The current party is a disgrace.

November 6, 2012 01:10 pm at 1:10 pm |
  19. rs

truth hurts-
    Republicans campaigned on fraudulent voting- and they seem to be carrying that out. Shorter early voting in many states, wrong dates and places in Republican controlled states- then there is Florida. We'll see.

November 6, 2012 01:12 pm at 1:12 pm |