BREAKING: Obama wins re-election, CNN projects
November 6th, 2012

BREAKING: Obama wins re-election, CNN projects

(CNN) - President Barack Obama will win re-election, CNN projected Tuesday.

Filed under: Uncategorized
  1. Woman In California

I'm not going to brag, or make any negative remarks. All I'm going to say is praise God and thank you to ALL the people who came out in support of our president. I'm so happy, I've been crying since 5:00 p.m. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Obama/Biden 2012

November 6, 2012 11:24 pm at 11:24 pm |
  2. Scitech101

So much for "real americans" sweeping out the "marxist liberals!"

Read it and weep, Conservatives.

Gobama!

November 6, 2012 11:27 pm at 11:27 pm |
  3. Scitech101

PS. I hope Romney was lying about not preparing a concession speech. If he was telling the truth..... well..... that wasn't a very smart move

It would be fun to see him try to ad-lib his defeat speech.

November 6, 2012 11:28 pm at 11:28 pm |
  4. keefers42

america died to night and we proved we are stupid

November 6, 2012 11:28 pm at 11:28 pm |
  5. Ash

Its pathetic mittens even THOUGHT he could compete with our Great President!!! So proud of you Mr President!!! I knew you could do it!!!

November 6, 2012 11:28 pm at 11:28 pm |
  6. keefers42

free stuff not freedom 4 more bad years

November 6, 2012 11:29 pm at 11:29 pm |
  7. Independent

I have no words

November 6, 2012 11:31 pm at 11:31 pm |
  8. Gurgyl

My Obama won, yes am an American from India. True.

November 6, 2012 11:31 pm at 11:31 pm |
  9. cali girl

I am right there with you woman in cali. What will be sad are the remarks that with come from the rightys. All that you said is is in my heart too, to God above and to all the voters who faced long lines and suppression, thank you for voting.

November 6, 2012 11:31 pm at 11:31 pm |
  10. GonzoinHouston

First the right wing will mutter darkly about voter fraud. Then it will go on to blame the MSM and call have the country stupid. In a couple of days we will hear again that "we lost because we weren't conservative enough" I have never understood that last one but maybe truth hurts can explain it. Anyway, if "we weren't conservative enough" catches on it will mean another democrat president in 2016. Possibly one named Hillary. Who knows?

November 6, 2012 11:32 pm at 11:32 pm |
  11. Riddle

I dont get CNN... the voting is not done yet. It's not over til it's over.

November 6, 2012 11:35 pm at 11:35 pm |
  12. GOP = Greed Over People!

Looks like "God's will" won over "Joesph Smith's will"!

Thank God.

November 6, 2012 11:36 pm at 11:36 pm |
  13. Frank

But wait a minute!?!!? I am SUPER confused.

I thought Romney's campaign said that the Obama campaign were behind and that we were desperate. They also said that Obama was losing people and that Romney was the one with all the energy from the voters.

Obama is projected to win 332 electoral votes... I mean, thats not something to be desperate about. If I was on the other side of the 332, I would be the one desperate. It was ALL talk... ALL TALK... They tried. But America voted AGAIN, for a reason. Obama will also pass the popular vote, without problem.

November 6, 2012 11:36 pm at 11:36 pm |
  14. The REAL TRUTH...

Jeez.. where's Four and the Door, truth hurts, myviewis and other right wing trolls when you REALLY need them... no doubt working up their voter fraud defense... LOL.
    Congrats to the POTUS. Perhaps the Grand Obstrucitonist Party will get off their high horse, roll up their sleeves and get back to the business of getting this country back on its feet. The ELECTORATE has spoken !!

November 6, 2012 11:36 pm at 11:36 pm |
  15. cali girl

This also proves that a handful of billionsairs cannot buy the American people.
    Also let this be a warning to the GOP be aware you are on notice. And my uterus was not for sale.

November 6, 2012 11:36 pm at 11:36 pm |
  16. Vlad-Drakul

Wonderful News! THe US; the World and Sanity won over ignorance, hatred, fear, greed and loathing! Best result in my 51 years. The end of the Nixon/Reagan/Bush Party and it's legacy of destruction! Now we can start having a DEBATE as opposed to just shouting. Sure the losers won't quit trying to sabotage but their rejection has been made clear. THe conservaitves are going to have to try to be a party of principle again. Not just a vile power grap based on the Big Lie Technique!

November 6, 2012 11:36 pm at 11:36 pm |
  17. Wire Palladin, S. F

I wonder if McConnell will meet with the republicans and vow to make Obama a two term president.

November 6, 2012 11:37 pm at 11:37 pm |
  18. Clw

We still have a chance!!!

November 6, 2012 11:38 pm at 11:38 pm |
  19. Shannon

Thank goodness, decent people won tonight, America won tonight!

November 6, 2012 11:38 pm at 11:38 pm |
  20. Wire Palladin, S. F

Rasmussen daily tracking poll has Mittens winning.

November 6, 2012 11:39 pm at 11:39 pm |
  21. Expat American

God Bless You Mr. President.
    What a great night!!!!!!

November 6, 2012 11:42 pm at 11:42 pm |
  22. HEARTLESS

The truth will set americans free. Obama is truth!

November 6, 2012 11:42 pm at 11:42 pm |
  23. ST

Thanks million times my fellow Dems who have made this re-election happen, and thanks god that I have not lost my life saving which I bet, if he doesn't win. Christmas has come early to all of us and it really feels VERY, VERY GOOD! Isn't it?

November 6, 2012 11:43 pm at 11:43 pm |
  24. RogueRobots

The middle class, Obamacare, Planned Parenthood, Medicare, Social Security. FEMA, the SCOTUS, NPR, PBS, and Big Bird are saved :) Thank you Obama voters. I salute the President on a job well done. Thanks to all volunteers who made calls and knocked on millions of doors. YES WE CAN !!

November 6, 2012 11:44 pm at 11:44 pm |
  25. Yogi in Philly

......what a relief. Thankyou to all of the Obama volunteers and good job to Jill Stein and her people. "It takes courage to be Green."

November 6, 2012 11:44 pm at 11:44 pm |