November 7th, 2012

Video: Obama arrives back in Washington

(CNN) - After winning re-election, President Barack Obama headed back to Washington on Wednesday.

Filed under: 2012
  1. Name

Mr. President, Congratulations on winning both the popular vote and the electoral vote. Mr Romney thank you for conceding graciously and not further dividing the country in drawn out "hanging chad" drama. A slow but steady recovery got my vote! The aging worker initiative grant under the recovery act got my vote. As a recipient of that grant , I thank Mr Obama for being gainfully employed. A hand up is not a hand out! Yes, this is democracy and it is the best in the world. I still believe in the country my brother and father fought and died for. I still believe.

November 7, 2012 07:23 pm at 7:23 pm |
  2. ebenezer

Obamas victory is the world victory,please Obama keep moving.

November 7, 2012 07:29 pm at 7:29 pm |
  3. Jonathan Robinson

Im so thankful 2 God that Mr President is back @ home with his beautiful family! He is worthy of another opportunity as the U.S. President. God has bless him with so much strength 2 do what he do 2 bring about a change in the United States. Be blessed, Mr President! Love u all!!!!!

November 7, 2012 08:04 pm at 8:04 pm |
  4. Name chaundame

He can be voted one of the top 5 Sexiest men in the world!!!!! He s number 1. Bill Clinton # 2!!!!!!!

November 7, 2012 09:16 pm at 9:16 pm |
  5. Name Renee Clayton

Congrats Mr@Mrs President : I know that God has choice his Man. I will alway be praying for u@ the Vice President @ family, Staff. God bless u all.

November 7, 2012 09:45 pm at 9:45 pm |
  6. Catmandew

Maybe he will actually do something this time and get something done for our country! I doubt it because he is predjudice and racist! Lazy comes to mind also. He wants to push his agenda and make us all dependent on the government . I would only like to see him earn his pay!

November 7, 2012 10:06 pm at 10:06 pm |
  7. Expat American

Welcome back Mr. President.
    Thank God the Romneys will never be moving into the White House.

November 7, 2012 10:11 pm at 10:11 pm |
  8. Patrick

America needed a leader and not a businessman.I believe in you Barack Obama.just in 4 years you did what others could not in 8 years.good luck Mr president

November 8, 2012 12:23 am at 12:23 am |
  9. Lajuana

President Obama may receive the respect he has worked so hard for! I didn't vote for him because he's African America I voted for him because I am part of that 47%. I don't make over 250,000 a year!! I have a child in college on a grant because I can't afford out of pocket expenses. All thanks to our almighty God!!

November 8, 2012 01:06 am at 1:06 am |
  10. Nona Britton

Welcome, Home Commander in Chief
    & family.
    4 more years!! Yeah!!

November 8, 2012 01:16 am at 1:16 am |
  11. Rudolph Francis

Lots of strenght, wisdom and health. I wish you a progressive presidential sit

November 8, 2012 05:06 am at 5:06 am |