Clinton jokes about her morphing hairdos
December 1st, 2012
1 year ago

Clinton jokes about her morphing hairdos

(CNN) - Secretary of State Hillary Clinton joked about her ever-changing hairstyles over the years.

Following a video paying tribute to her at the 2012 Saban Forum on U.S.-Israel Relations in Washington on Friday, Clinton joked, "I prepared some remarks for tonight, but then I thought maybe we could just watch that video a few more times. And then the next time I could count the hairstyles, which is one of my favorite pastimes."

– Follow the Ticker on Twitter: @PoliticalTicker

"I think I now know what it feels like to be one of Haim's Mighty, Morphin' Power Rangers," Clinton joked of media mogul and namesake of the foundation Haim Saban's hit show "Power Rangers."

Clinton's remarks at the Middle East policy forum follow her diplomatic mission to the region during the recent conflict. Clinton has said she will not serve another term as secretary of State.

Filed under: 2012 • Hillary Clinton
  1. Lance D.

Mideast transformation appears to be out-morphing her hairstyle - and the genuine thought she ever gave it

December 1, 2012 03:16 pm at 3:16 pm |
  2. Name

choose

December 1, 2012 03:26 pm at 3:26 pm |
  3. Gurgyl

We love you, bill, chelsey!!!!

December 1, 2012 04:03 pm at 4:03 pm |
  4. Randy, San Francisco

Thank you Hillary for your service. Take a well earned rest for a couple of years. Come back in 2016 for a successful run for the Democratic presidential nomination.

December 1, 2012 04:09 pm at 4:09 pm |
  5. LIP

Right about now, I'm betting that there are a lot of Democrats who wished they had voted for her a few years back. I'm a Republican and I wish I could have voted for Hillary. Things aren't always as they seem and when someone says during the campaigning that he is willing to work with the other party and then twice doesn't follow through, then one must wonder exactly "what is his game plan"?

December 1, 2012 05:34 pm at 5:34 pm |
  6. donna

Unbeatable in 2016 – domestic experience as Senator, international experience as Sec of State. WH experience as FLOTUS. Can't beat that. Republicans will be silent for another 12 years.

Imagine the positive changes to take place with them out of the way!

December 1, 2012 05:39 pm at 5:39 pm |
  7. Rick McDaniel

I call that regular people, vs. sometimes fancy.

December 1, 2012 06:25 pm at 6:25 pm |
  8. Alfred E. Neuman

Clinton jokes while Rice get skewered. Nice!

December 1, 2012 06:57 pm at 6:57 pm |
  9. eminem

Obama isawesome

December 1, 2012 08:52 pm at 8:52 pm |
  10. Jay

Secretary Clinton's hairstyles were very attractive!!!

December 1, 2012 09:59 pm at 9:59 pm |
  11. Dee

Good job Hilliary I think a nice hair cut and style would fit you perfectly I believe when you are older it looks so classy and gives you a younger look however that is your choice.

December 1, 2012 10:18 pm at 10:18 pm |
  12. Nietodarwin

Smart , classy , sassy, great.

December 1, 2012 11:03 pm at 11:03 pm |
  13. ClaudiaL

How can you not love this woman? She makes women everywhere proud!

December 1, 2012 11:34 pm at 11:34 pm |
  14. NameJorge Estrada

Hillary, you are simply the best. Thanks for your service. I hope you run for office in 4 years.

December 2, 2012 12:47 am at 12:47 am |
  15. Namebarry

please run for president. you most definintely will win. the gop does not have the time to change their platform to make it beleivable to the american people they want to broaden their party to include all americans. love you hillary for your dedication to the american people and to the USA.

December 2, 2012 01:12 am at 1:12 am |
  16. Leif

Amen, Randy. She is a leader just waiting for an opportunity.

December 2, 2012 05:03 am at 5:03 am |
  17. daniel

You are one hell of a woman, with a vast knowledge of politics. You've got almost all Ethiopian American vote should you run in 2016. You're the only one I see right now who can put these old, toxic and tired Republican party in the right place.

December 2, 2012 07:22 am at 7:22 am |
  18. memo2

Not so fast Mrs Hilary, you still responsible for what happens at Benghazi and I do believe Mr Obama too.

December 2, 2012 08:03 am at 8:03 am |
  19. R. Bustamante

..... And this is what you chose to write about!
    Wow. ...