Obama continues post-State of the Union politicking
February 14th, 2013

Obama continues post-State of the Union politicking

(CNN) - For a second straight day, President Barack Obama will tout proposals from his State of the Union address at a campaign-style event outside Washington, visiting a Georgia pre-school where youngsters still on winter break showed up to mimic a regular day.

Obama's visit to the College Heights Early Childhood Learning Center near Atlanta followed his call in Tuesday night's speech to a joint sitting of Congress for investments in high-quality early childhood education programs.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Georgia • President Obama • State of the Union
  1. Nini

When does our president governs?
    He's been campaigning for lets see.., 2 years before his first term, 4 years during his first term and now he starts the 2nd term he with campaigning again. WOW!

February 14, 2013 04:20 pm at 4:20 pm |
  2. Rudy NYC

freedom wrote:

@Rudy NYC
    I speak for myself and my own ideology. I am not one of the mindless masses who voted for this non-leader of a president. I don't need anyone with an agenda to persuade me how to think.
    ---------------
    Bah, humbug. You're a conservative. You are taught what to think....to be ON MESSAGE. The right wing thought police were on display throughout the GOP Presidential debates.

Oops, I forgot one. "He's not one of US." LIke I said, stop projecting.

February 14, 2013 04:21 pm at 4:21 pm |
  3. Lilli

Proud of the POTUS! Great President and role model for all Americans!! Yep, well educated, loves his country, his beautiful daughters, the FLOTUS and BO ! And Pres. Obama could do an even better job if it wasn't for the right-wing nut jobs in Congress!

Hillary 2016

February 14, 2013 04:21 pm at 4:21 pm |
  4. freedom

@ Lynda
    Where you see darkness, I see light.

February 14, 2013 04:25 pm at 4:25 pm |
  5. critical thinking

"At least that was kinda funny...stupid and based on some very ridiculous misinformation...but still kinda funny."

It's not too funny since it's true : According to estimates from the International Monetary Fund, America’s total government debt will be $16.8 trillion by the end of the calendar year, the Senate Budget Committee explains. "On a per person basis, that means U.S. debt is $53,400 for every man, woman, and child.

February 14, 2013 04:31 pm at 4:31 pm |
  6. freedom

@Rudy NYC
    It must be unfathomable for you to believe that anyone is able to think their own thoughts -

February 14, 2013 04:34 pm at 4:34 pm |
  7. just sayin

the country would be better off with the child in the picture leading this country. im talkin about the little child, not the large child.

February 14, 2013 04:41 pm at 4:41 pm |