Cheney unapologetic in new documentary
March 15th, 2013

Cheney unapologetic in new documentary

(CNN) – The man labeled the most powerful vice president in American history remains resolute in his steadfast defense of his time in the White House in a new documentary that begins airing Friday.

"I did what I did. It's all on the public record, and I feel very good about it. If I had to do it over again, I'd do it in a minute," Dick Cheney says in "The World According to Dick Cheney," which debuts at 9 p.m. ET on Showtime.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Dick Cheney
  1. Sniffit

Can't wait for this pile of excrement to be buried. DIAF, Cheney, DIAF.

March 15, 2013 12:21 pm at 12:21 pm |
  2. sonny chapman

Why apologize when you're infallible. Even Lincoln realized he had shortcomings.

March 15, 2013 12:37 pm at 12:37 pm |
  3. Rudy NYC

I think 9/11 affected his judgement. I think he was so deeply struck by it emotionally that he's never quite been able to release himself from the initial shock. Sort of like the little kid who experienced a terrifying fright in the basement, and now just the idea or mention of the word basement sends the kid into a transendental state of mind.

March 15, 2013 12:48 pm at 12:48 pm |
  4. Sniffit

"I think 9/11 affected his judgement."

I think $$$ determines his judgement.

FIFY hehe :-)

March 15, 2013 12:51 pm at 12:51 pm |
  5. Bill

Yeah unapologetic, would do it again in a heartbeat (if he had one). Easy to sit there being smug, safe and sound up at your ranch, counting your money while you sent thousands of young men and women to die in an unnecessary war. This unrepentant clown should be in jail!

March 15, 2013 12:57 pm at 12:57 pm |
  6. Moose

@Rudy, why dont you go hunting with him !!!!!!!!!!

March 15, 2013 12:58 pm at 12:58 pm |
  7. Ove Sorensen

People like that never apoligize. They just go down the drain.

March 15, 2013 01:03 pm at 1:03 pm |
  8. Facts don't Lie

has EVIL ever really made an apology? New heart same old Cheney.

March 15, 2013 01:04 pm at 1:04 pm |
  9. Babyboomer

No regrets, WOW...

March 15, 2013 01:14 pm at 1:14 pm |
  10. Pander Bear

Goebbels was unapologetic as well.

March 15, 2013 01:17 pm at 1:17 pm |
  11. James Bond

The fact that he thinks he was sucessful begs the question, at what? the war, clearly that is bs, so im going to say his goal was to make him and his cronies @ haliburton uber-rich, this man should be tried for waging false wars, just like he deregulated natural gas so as to start fracking hi way to more millions. nothing is off limite, greed personafied

March 15, 2013 01:18 pm at 1:18 pm |
  12. James Bond

Could not find a flaw in himself when asked, that speaks volumes

March 15, 2013 01:24 pm at 1:24 pm |
  13. Lynda/Minnesota

Well, of course he is proud of himself. And, yes. There is no doubt he would do it again. It's just too bad President Bush never had the cajones to stop Dick Cheney from "running the show" to begin with.

March 15, 2013 01:30 pm at 1:30 pm |
  14. rs

Cheney: The BEST reason to keep Gitmo open!

March 15, 2013 01:41 pm at 1:41 pm |
  15. Johnny 5

Everything is on "public record" but he and Bush's team testimony on the events of 9/11.

March 15, 2013 01:46 pm at 1:46 pm |
  16. ST

I thought the new heart he got could had changed his way of thinking completely. How come both hearts are the same???

March 15, 2013 01:50 pm at 1:50 pm |
  17. Romney is Still NOT My Hero

I can see that new heart isn't doing him any good. Most heart transplant patients only live 3 years after the transplant. He got the new heart in 2011. Here's to a beautiful 2014!

March 15, 2013 02:07 pm at 2:07 pm |
  18. Wake up People!

Of course he's unapologetic, of course he'd do it again. The man got richer than GOD off the backs of dead soldiers.

March 15, 2013 02:44 pm at 2:44 pm |
  19. Wake up People!

Look at that face. Is that not EVIL personified???

March 15, 2013 02:49 pm at 2:49 pm |