April 19th, 2013
12 months ago

John Kerry: 'A direct confrontation with evil'

(CNN) - Secretary of State John Kerry touches on the U.S. reaction to the Boston Marathon bombings.

Filed under: John Kerry
  1. just askin

when can we expect the democrats to propose legislation banning evil in the usa? surely a law is all that is needed right lefties? if we simply ban evil, then all the other laws are not needed, right?

April 19, 2013 12:28 pm at 12:28 pm |
  2. Dominican mama 4 Obama

"A Direct Confrontation With Evil"
    -------------------------------------------------
    I don't know about all of that. There is a certain conifdence and certainty of execution that goes with these types of evil acts. This bombing lacked that quality IMO.
    I'm more of the mind that this was more like a happenstance encounter with pernicious dabblers and wannabes. Two cast-offs out to test their mettle and capabilities to see how much harm they could induce.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they were on Meth as that is where punks like these get their "courage" from.

April 19, 2013 12:33 pm at 12:33 pm |
  3. Homer Simpson

Guest, have you two met? ha. Sounds like you made quite an impression on him.

April 19, 2013 12:44 pm at 12:44 pm |
  4. truth hurts but realiy bites

Dominican mama 4 Obama
    -–
    Seriously??? Dabblers and wannabes??? Why are you liberals ALWAYS trying to down play and mislabel terrorism? Maybe this will result in a new Obama Administration term so it isn't classified as a terrorist attack? Maybe Post Emigration Stress Disorder? Geesh, you people never cease to amaze me in the lengths you will go to dismiss and minimize this stuff.

April 19, 2013 12:48 pm at 12:48 pm |
  5. Larry in Houston

sounds like this thread has already got some radicals –
    @ Dominican – I agree with YOUR Comment.
    At least it's the one that makes most sense.

April 19, 2013 12:59 pm at 12:59 pm |
  6. rs

_________________
    When will you make sense? This endless bickering- you're like an old woman.

April 19, 2013 01:11 pm at 1:11 pm |
  7. Thomas

If Obama was GW Bush we would be invading Chechnya .

President Obama promises those responsible for Boston Marathon bombs: 'We will find you. We will hold you accountable' ...

I trust our President at his word . Ask Tamerlan Tsarnaev .

April 19, 2013 01:20 pm at 1:20 pm |
  8. Dominican mama 4 Obama

and minimize this stuff.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Minimize what stuff?
    You know something that the FBI, CIA, NSA, Boston Police Dept, INterpol et al don't know?
    Here's another maybe for you: maybe you need to get over yourself and your deeply held yearning that all hell brake loose during Obama's term like it did during Bush's Reign of Terror due to his incompetency, loyalkty to the Saudis and refusal to READ.
    It is not going to happen, but if it should I and the rest of the country will be comforted by the irrefutable fact that we FINALLY have a leader in the White House. A President that is capable of well-thought out action; one who will have the support of the global community, and one who will not put us in harm's way in order to make a buck for himself and his cronies.
    And THAT is all I've go to say about THAT.

April 19, 2013 01:39 pm at 1:39 pm |
  9. Dominican mama 4 Obama

@ Larry L
    ...And I thank you for YOUR support. It goes without saying that I hold all of your posts and comments in high regard.

April 19, 2013 01:43 pm at 1:43 pm |
  10. Dominican mama 4 Obama

Correction:
    @ Larry in Houston
    @ Larry L
    The same would apply to your comments and posts by the way, thus the confusion with the names on my part.

April 19, 2013 01:47 pm at 1:47 pm |
  11. Dominican mama 4 Obama

I trust our President at his word
    -------------------------------------------------
    Me too Thomas, me too.
    Heck, it is quite evident that most of us trust President Obama at his word which is why he was so easily re-elected and why we would re-elect him again to a THIRD TERM if only we could.

April 19, 2013 01:51 pm at 1:51 pm |
  12. Homer Simpson

Repubs talking about education, im exprcted to believe the gop wants to help black kids get an education? really? another bald faced lie, specifically, what have they introduced, or voted on that could possibly be constued as support? they will tell you they want equal rights and opportunities, but never vote for them, why is that? they always asay we here to help you, but never actually do, however, much effort and money is being spent to keep you from voting. we watch what you do, not what you say

April 19, 2013 02:33 pm at 2:33 pm |
  13. Name willard

I am not trust to presdient obama that he was lots problems for 4 year that is protect

April 19, 2013 02:58 pm at 2:58 pm |
  14. yukonj

you know i look at these posts and realize you people are blind. i do agree with some and disagree with others its only my opinion as with yours. but im a vet as with members of my family and faught for your freedom and i cant believe you fight and argue over stupid things. we have a problem im america and it is said we have a president who well thinks things over, well he sold our weapons to the muslim brotherhood who at present is on americas terrorist list, he wants to take our rights away. imagine these terrorist actions without guns. seems to me he didnt think well. this would make my service as well as thousands before me in vein. thik about it

April 19, 2013 03:09 pm at 3:09 pm |
  15. yukonj

trust him at his word? he is a lier

April 19, 2013 03:12 pm at 3:12 pm |
  16. oi vay

it is pretty clear from a lot of posts in here that koolaide sales are still strong in lefty fantasy land.

April 19, 2013 03:22 pm at 3:22 pm |
  17. Larry L

I read a posting recently that really stuck in my head. The lady who wrote it was a Texas rancher and one observation was about subtle or maybe even sub-concious racism – I wish I'd saved the exact words. Essentially, she questioned those who use obviously contrived reasons to criticize President Obama's performance, character, or intent. She asked them if the real reason for the apparent hatred was simply his race – and challenged them to face that possibility. She is a wise lady, but meaningful introspection requires courage and a willingness to be a good person. I'm doubtful...

April 19, 2013 03:32 pm at 3:32 pm |
  18. Dominican mama 4 Obama

he is a lier
    -------------------------------------------------
    If you're going to insult the President of the United States you should at least learn how to spell. LIAR.

April 19, 2013 04:15 pm at 4:15 pm |
  19. oi vay

hahaha... now the left wants to relabel opposition to obama's clueless incompetence as racism! what a joke.

April 19, 2013 04:23 pm at 4:23 pm |