Controversies knock Obama off balance
June 11th, 2013
10 months ago

Controversies knock Obama off balance

Washington (CNN) – History shows that second terms in the White House can be much tougher than first ones, and that is proving true so far for President Barack Obama.

Less than five months in, Obama and his administration appear knocked off balance by a barrage of controversies and criticisms exacerbating the bitter political battles that marked his first four years in office.

FULL STORY

Filed under: President Obama
  1. Dominican mama 4 Obama

@canuck
    Are you in Canada?
    Anyway, you gotta use better bait to catch me babe.
    Don't come for me unless I send for you.

June 11, 2013 02:18 pm at 2:18 pm |
  2. Tony

@smith
    The only people in denial here are republikkklans, despite their efforts to sabotage this presiident, to make hime a one termer,to bring up imaginary scandals.The country is back on track economically and the gop did nothing.the only failure i see here is the gop they fail to do anything for this country i think all of them (gop) should be tried in a court of law for defrauding tax payers they are getting a salary for doing nothing.

June 11, 2013 02:28 pm at 2:28 pm |
  3. smith

@Anthony-You must be joking, improvment in the economy and jobs. ?maybe part time and seasonal work(hardly a good job). Higher taxes on the working middle class is not a sign of a good economy

June 11, 2013 02:31 pm at 2:31 pm |
  4. Guess

Wow, my income has grown evry year for four years, making more than ever, 401k is soaring, job security, and im a shop rat, dont know how many more failed policies i can take, i will ponder that while on vacation for two weeks, Thank you mr. president, and sorry gop, but im going to enjoy myself, i know how much they hate that, ha. sunny beach here i come, put my corona's on ice

June 11, 2013 02:32 pm at 2:32 pm |
  5. Tony

I am sorry for the typo i meant President, and him

June 11, 2013 02:33 pm at 2:33 pm |