Bieber calls Clinton after using the F-word
July 11th, 2013
9 months ago

Bieber calls Clinton after using the F-word

(CNN) – Justin Bieber called and apologized to former President Bill Clinton after a recently-emerged video showed the artist spraying cleaner fluid on a photo of the former president and saying "F*** Bill Clinton."

An aide to Clinton confirmed the apology, and Bieber tweeted about the conversation Wednesday night.

The video, posted online by TMZ, showed Bieber urinating in a janatorial mop bucket as he and his entourage exited a nightclub through a restauraunt kitchen.

The poorly-shot video then shows Bieber using what looks like cleaning liquid to spray a poster of Clinton as the performer shouts the expletive about the former president. The incident reportedly happened in New York City earlier this year.

E! Online reported that Bieber told Clinton he would love to help the Clinton Global Initiative, a public health and humanitarian organization run by the former president and his family.

Clinton reportedly told Bieber, "If that is the worst thing you have ever done, all is well."

– CNN's Paul Steinhauser and Ashley Killough contributed to this report.

Filed under: Bill Clinton
  1. Ray E. (Georgia)

Well,
    You should never use the F word about Bill Clinton. The LOI word (Lack of Intellegence) word but never the F word !

July 11, 2013 10:12 am at 10:12 am |
  2. bcrunner

Good response Mr. President!! Good response! Hopefully Justin Bieber will grow up and understand he has a responsibility to show better judgement.. That will come with age... Too much fame and too muchc money right now...

July 11, 2013 10:12 am at 10:12 am |
  3. TC

Somebody pimp-slap this punk,please!

July 11, 2013 10:15 am at 10:15 am |
  4. johndoughboy

What a struggle for a very senior adolescent teenager to grow up these days. So Justin feels justified now in his apology to Bill Clinton–how wonderful and considerate of him and now he is no longer immature–UNTIL THE NEXT EVENT whatever that may be....

July 11, 2013 10:16 am at 10:16 am |
  5. Betty

Aren't his 15 minutes of fame up yet?

July 11, 2013 10:16 am at 10:16 am |
  6. luffing

Bieber needs to go back home and finish growing up; and then stay there.

July 11, 2013 10:16 am at 10:16 am |
  7. Dan

Not news.

July 11, 2013 10:17 am at 10:17 am |
  8. Canada

We don't want him, he is your problem now.
    Don't be mad, we gave you Rush & Neil Young.

July 11, 2013 10:17 am at 10:17 am |
  9. Ian

I cussed out Billy last week. Can I get a phone call too? We have stuff to resolve.

July 11, 2013 10:19 am at 10:19 am |
  10. jen

he's not american but thorws the f bomb at our president and pisses in the kitchen of our restaurants....get this little punk wigger out of this country,and any one who supports this looser is a looser.

July 11, 2013 10:19 am at 10:19 am |
  11. Ray

He's become a big jerk... and he doesn't know "a lot" is two words.

July 11, 2013 10:19 am at 10:19 am |
  12. kevin

This is one registered Republican that loves Bill Clinton. Great response from Bubba. Too bad he can not run in 2016.

July 11, 2013 10:19 am at 10:19 am |
  13. onepercenter

Why do otherwise intelligent people pay money to go hear an arrogant, rude, gutter-mouthed, spoiled brat? Grow up people!

July 11, 2013 10:20 am at 10:20 am |
  14. Rayinpv

The only reason he "owned" up to it was for two reason: 1. He got busted, this happened earlier this year and he did nothing act a fool afterwards and the video comes out and now he apologizes. 2. PR work. Bieber has been getting a lot of flack for being a spoiled ass, so his people probably said, dude you don't do that to a U.S. president people actually liked. What I don't understand is.. why would the ex leader of the most powerful country accept a call from Bieber??

July 11, 2013 10:20 am at 10:20 am |
  15. Rudy NYC

Rick McDaniel wrote:

Just another of many, totally disgusting people in the music business.
    People need to STOP supporting these offensive people, by buying their music.
    -------------------
    Does that advice apply to Hank Williams, Jr.? He had the smash #1 hit, "The South Should Have Won" The year it came out he was invited to sing a song at the CMA live broadcast. He was asked by fellow artists not to sing that particular song. After all, he had had a number of hits that year. He sang it anyway.

Does that advice apply to Ted Nugent? He's made a number of controversial remarks, without apologies I might add. His list of offenses cannot be posted in public, or at least not here.

July 11, 2013 10:21 am at 10:21 am |
  16. C Johnson

I feel this is just another "cry – for – help" that Justin is doing. I'm no expert, but after watching his antics as of late, I am very convinced that he is on the road of destruction. I think he wants out of the entertainment business, his life is sprialing out of control, and he needs to retire as quickly as possible. I may not enjoy his music, the only song I actually liked was "Baby" and the rest I never care for. But Mr. Beiber, is a human being, and someone needs to see that his mental health is in check. Deep down inside of him is that child that is screaming to make videos on youtube like he used to, but clashing with the "Grown up" in him that says "I have to be an adult, cause I have to do it for my fans." The two is struggling, and he is lashing out whither or not he is aware of it.
    It is my deepest hope that when his contract is up and before he renews, he needs to just say enough is enough, I'm leaving."
    Retire while he is still young enough to enjoy his success, retire before he becomes too old and bitter of the choices he is making today.

July 11, 2013 10:21 am at 10:21 am |
  17. Data Driven

Bieber's everywhere else - must he be on the Ticker, too?

July 11, 2013 10:21 am at 10:21 am |
  18. Howard

Bieber's a kid; acting stupidly is a normal condition. Classy response by Bill Clinton.

July 11, 2013 10:21 am at 10:21 am |
  19. Anonymous

With due respect, President Clinton, you should not have told him "all is well." He is a spoiled rotten, immature, self-centered brat and needs to understand that those actions are unacceptable behavior. Who the hell does he think he is? Being Justin Bieber does not give him some kind of immunity or carte blanche to operate above respectable behavior within the human race. It's time his management pulled him aside and told him how his behavior is affecting his reputation among the people who pay for his product. Grow up, baby Bieber... regardless of your supposed "talent" your actions are not worth a thin dime of my money nor most I've heard talk about you. You'll end up being one of those singers who years from now people will say, "What ever happened to him?"

July 11, 2013 10:21 am at 10:21 am |
  20. derwood

When is his 15 minutes up? I'm sick of hearing about this punk

July 11, 2013 10:21 am at 10:21 am |
  21. kahuna

He's a punk. Nuff said.

July 11, 2013 10:25 am at 10:25 am |
  22. Marney

I think Canada should apologies for giving the world Justin Bieber...... And Brian Adams.

July 11, 2013 10:25 am at 10:25 am |
  23. dirty Joe

If I ever see Beiber I'm going to punch him out and then urinate in his mouth.

What do you expect from a guy named dirty Joe?

July 11, 2013 10:26 am at 10:26 am |
  24. Beverly

he really DOES remind me of M.Jackson with his glove and his clothing looks to be "out of date" as well.....I see a bad end for him, no manners, what so ever, and this will all fade away as he continues to step on EVERY PERSON around him! Does the child even HAVE a family, cause I have seen no mom, dad, or ANYONE come to his defense...

July 11, 2013 10:26 am at 10:26 am |
  25. let the spiral begin

Biebs is circling the drain.

July 11, 2013 10:26 am at 10:26 am |