July 26th, 2013
12 months ago

Quinn: Weiner is immature, disconnected from the truth

(CNN) – Christine Quinn, New York's leading Democratic mayoral candidate says opponent Anthony Weiner has brought a circus on the city.

"All we've seen here with Congress member Weiner is really a pattern of reckless behavior, an immaturity and a real disconnect from the truth," said Quinn, who would not go so far as to call on Weiner to drop out of the race.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Anthony Weiner • Christine Quinn • New York • The Lead
  1. Ron L

I can't believe that ANY New Yorker would vote for this undisciplined electronic FLASHER!!! Come on people, you deserve better!!

July 26, 2013 08:38 pm at 8:38 pm |
  2. omeany

I agree Weiner is immature and disconnected from the truth but can we also acknowledge he is somewhat obsessed with photographing his manhood and sending to the ladies?!!!

Personally, I don't care I believe most politicians have their private perversions but I'd just as soon not have to hear Mr.Weiner's making excuses whenever a new text comes out. He's a freak and we all know his fetish of choice so just let his freak flag fly and let the voters decide.

July 26, 2013 09:22 pm at 9:22 pm |
  3. marilyn

He is disgusting, I wish he would just go away, he is not good for the democrates

July 27, 2013 12:56 am at 12:56 am |
  4. Frances Coles Selma

I am deeply sadden for the Weiner family.They are sm.art people, with great talents. I saw Anthony as a rising star for the Democrats while serving in Congress. But Mr.Weiner has now made us aware that is som.eone I wiould want near my grandchilden. He is a distracrion.By now you should have had enough already. Please go home to heal. Thank you.

July 27, 2013 08:23 am at 8:23 am |
  5. Rick McDaniel

That is actually pretty kind........compared to what is deserved.

July 27, 2013 10:09 am at 10:09 am |