North Carolina governor signs abortion bill into law
July 29th, 2013
12 months ago

North Carolina governor signs abortion bill into law

(CNN) - As was expected, Republican North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory signed into law Monday a controversial, restrictive abortion bill.

The state's Senate and House of Representatives, both controlled by the Republican Party, passed the legislation earlier this month.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Abortion • North Carolina
  1. Jeff Brown in Jersey

That's OK you smiling moron. Pretty soon your decrepit party will be gone and long forgotten. Cane people will be in control and reverse your hateful nonsense.

July 29, 2013 07:40 pm at 7:40 pm |
  2. Gurgyl

Very pathetic idiot. I do not know who the idiot that elected this nasty idiot. GOP is doomed. Women will never vote again any rethuglicans. Period.

July 29, 2013 07:50 pm at 7:50 pm |
  3. Dixie

If the people of NC want this then they should have it. I just believe the administration will try to make an example of them.

July 29, 2013 07:55 pm at 7:55 pm |
  4. Donkey Party

Anyone who says the GOP isn't waging a war on women (and gays, and minorities, and seniors, and students, and the middle-class and poor, and the public sector, and the environment) needs to have their voting rights rescinded, and punched in the throat (not necessarily in that order).

July 29, 2013 09:00 pm at 9:00 pm |
  5. jinx9to88

GOP men representatives are hilarious!! "Dont tell me I cant have a gun its my right, but I am gonna tell the women what is good for them". These guys are a joke.

July 29, 2013 09:23 pm at 9:23 pm |
  6. S. B. Stein

Is this really necessary? Does this help the economy recover? Does this put people to work? I think the answer is no to all of that.

July 29, 2013 09:50 pm at 9:50 pm |
  7. Joe Franklin

I'm so thankful that someone is willing to speak out on the culture of death. Thank you Governor Pat!

July 29, 2013 10:48 pm at 10:48 pm |
  8. Marie MD

Women and justice for women are going to wipe that smile off your face. Keep trampling on our rights as human beings.
    Just remember that we might not have the muscles to fight back physically but watch out when you make us mad.
    I can't believe some men (and their silly mentally challenged right wing women) still don't get this.

July 30, 2013 06:22 am at 6:22 am |