September 24th, 2013
10 months ago

Crossfire all GIF'ed up

BuzzFeed's Dorsey Shaw had some GIF fun with Monday night's "Crossfire" guests, Bill Kristol and Cornel West. As the two dueled over Obamacare, and a full range of expressions was on display, providing the perfect fodder for a "GIF factory."

Check out more GIFs. | Watch video from the debate.

Tuesday night’s guests are Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vermont, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-South Carolina. Who’s more likely to be GIF’d? Tweet your ideas and GIFS with the hashtag #crossfire.

cornellwest

Filed under: Crossfire
  1. Rudy NYC

Whoa! Look o'er there. It's Grady Wilson! No, Dr. West is imitating Foster Brooks.

Dr. West, support your local black business owner. Visit a barber and get "The Works". I used to think Grady was bad.

September 24, 2013 01:55 pm at 1:55 pm |
  2. Dutch/Bad Newz, VA -aka- Take Back The House -aka- No Redemption Votes

As much as I love Stephanie Cutter, I can't miss Politics Nation with Reverand Al Sharpton from 6pm-7pm. Heck! I can't miss any of the MSNBC lineup.

September 24, 2013 01:57 pm at 1:57 pm |
  3. Data Driven

Any GIFs from Bachmann's appearance last week? Fair, after all, is fair.

September 24, 2013 02:09 pm at 2:09 pm |
  4. Thomas

China says it has banned the export to North Korea of several weapon-related technologies which could be used in the development of nuclear weapons.

Thank you China !

"Crossfire" guests, Bill Kristol and Cornel West , is that like dancing with the stars ?

September 24, 2013 02:15 pm at 2:15 pm |
  5. Rich

Cornel, u need a haircut...

September 24, 2013 02:18 pm at 2:18 pm |
  6. Dr. Greg

OMG, what was he smoking at the time?

September 24, 2013 02:25 pm at 2:25 pm |
  7. Rudy NYC

Dr. West, come one, man. I cannot believe you comb your hair like that every morning. Even "bed head" would look better.

September 24, 2013 02:32 pm at 2:32 pm |
  8. Sniffit

"And S.E. Cupp’s eyebrows were working overtime."

And S.E. Cupp’s eyebrows weren't working

FIFY

Got Botox?

September 24, 2013 02:35 pm at 2:35 pm |
  9. Wake up People!

Good lord man, get a haircut or at least a shave and trim. Creepy.

September 24, 2013 02:55 pm at 2:55 pm |
  10. Jom

I love Dr. Cornell West. Very informative and professor.

September 24, 2013 03:03 pm at 3:03 pm |
  11. kirk

Leave it to bachman to turn it into Jerry springer

September 24, 2013 03:04 pm at 3:04 pm |
  12. NB

Does West not know how stupid he looks with his bushy fro and his unkempt beard? Certainly doesn't look like someone to be taking seriously.

September 24, 2013 03:06 pm at 3:06 pm |
  13. Chas

re West, reminds me of the 60's, maybe we should start calling him Stokely/Kwame/... seems every 10-years these guys need a new name...

September 24, 2013 03:14 pm at 3:14 pm |
  14. Rudy NYC

Is this an audition tape for "Just For Men: Extreme Makeover Edition?"

September 24, 2013 03:15 pm at 3:15 pm |
  15. Rudy NYC

Jom

I love Dr. Cornell West. Very informative and professor.
    -----------------
    That's the truth. The man could run intellectual circles around me. Too busy reading and writing books for a barber shop.

September 24, 2013 03:17 pm at 3:17 pm |
  16. Daniel

I think the new "Crossfire" format is annoying and counter productive. They should call it "Cross-shouting" over each other. Not as catchy but accurate. CNN get your act together and report the news with some civilized commentary.

September 24, 2013 03:19 pm at 3:19 pm |
  17. Gunderson

Uh,
    Anyone that watch MSNBC in evening must really be lonely. You need get out more man. Oh, sorry, I see "Putin Care" get you down.

September 24, 2013 03:21 pm at 3:21 pm |