September 24th, 2013
10 months ago

Meghan McCain: I'm over Chris Christie

Meghan McCain, the daughter of Sen. John McCain, explains to CNN's Piers Morgan why she's "over" fellow Republican Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey.

Watch Piers Morgan Live weeknights 9 p.m. ET. For the latest from Piers Morgan click here.

Filed under: Chris Christie • Meghan McCain • TV-Piers Morgan
  1. Lynda/Minnesota

Did I miss something, or will there be more to come on Meghan's (Chris Christie) musings?

September 24, 2013 11:14 am at 11:14 am |
  2. Tampa Tim

Sure beats being under Chris Christie. Most Americans are so over Palin, Cruz, Bachmann, King, Gomert, Santorum, Paul, McConnell, and the rest of the domestic terrorists.

September 24, 2013 11:16 am at 11:16 am |
  3. Rudy NYC

Lynda/Minnesota

--------------------
    Me, too. I'm guessing that this article was a commercial break.

September 24, 2013 11:19 am at 11:19 am |
  4. rs

We'll all sleep better with this information.

Here's some advice Ms. McCain- although your once Maverick Dad comes off pretty much just as cranky these days (although the current GOP would be wise to listen to him on their threatened government shutdown and attack on the eonomy), you could learn much from him. The McCain I know from the '90s was a pretty potent campaigner and politician who not only called stuff what it was, he was often right. The GOP needs that desperately today.

September 24, 2013 11:22 am at 11:22 am |
  5. Data Driven

@Lynda,

Evidently we're meant to click the video and get advertised at. I think I'll pass.

I'll only add that I wish the media would follow Miss McCain's example.

September 24, 2013 11:24 am at 11:24 am |
  6. Sniffit

Important Unimportant

September 24, 2013 11:36 am at 11:36 am |
  7. Sniffit

I guess the sliding scale joke doesn't work on this site....sigh...

September 24, 2013 11:36 am at 11:36 am |
  8. Lynda/Minnesota

@Data and @Rudy

I'll pass on the click here as well (thanks for pointing it out, I missed it ... the fine print was just a little too fine for my eyesight). I've all but given up watching television. 10 minutes of commercial breaks and 2 minutes of what is supposed to be informational programming drives me batty. I had hoped that the ticker would remain commercial free.

Oh, well. Let me know what I missed re: Meghan McCain.

On second thought ...

September 24, 2013 11:41 am at 11:41 am |
  9. Wake up People!

And we care why??

September 24, 2013 11:43 am at 11:43 am |
  10. Dutch/Bad Newz, VA -aka- Take Back The House -aka- No Redemption Votes

And her opinion is important why? Young Americans are overwhelmingly democrats.

September 24, 2013 11:49 am at 11:49 am |
  11. Woman In California

@ Lynda

No, you didn't. She'll never be a First Daughter and her old man will never be president and we can all be grateful for that.

September 24, 2013 12:19 pm at 12:19 pm |
  12. Lynda/Minnesota

@ Woman In California

It's been too long hearing from you. Great to see you back with us!

September 24, 2013 12:31 pm at 12:31 pm |
  13. TomInRochNY

Why doesn't she run for office. At least she's sane.

September 24, 2013 12:38 pm at 12:38 pm |
  14. Woman In California

@ Lynda

Thanks Lynda.
    I have been working extremely hard so that this time when the TP crashes the economy, I will not have to look at my savings and cry. I remember all too well, what happened the last time and I'm sure you do to. My stocks sank like quick sand while they threatened and stomped their feet but this time around, I have prepared for the famine.

Keep up your good work on the Boards because I still read them when I come home at night.

September 24, 2013 12:51 pm at 12:51 pm |
  15. Sniffit

"And her opinion is important why?"

Because famous parents. I mean duh...clearly that overqualifies her for having mindless opinions everyone should know about.

September 24, 2013 12:56 pm at 12:56 pm |
  16. Thomas

Is she a host on MTV , who is she, and why is this important ?

September 24, 2013 01:22 pm at 1:22 pm |
  17. NATHAN WIMBERLY

Meghan stopped spouting tea potty talking points long enough to shank Christie. Loose cannons Rapheal Cruz and Rant Paul are the tea potty favorites until they push them over a cliff.

September 24, 2013 01:29 pm at 1:29 pm |
  18. tomj

Who cares Meghan, won't Christie put up with her father's love of wars and killings?

September 24, 2013 01:51 pm at 1:51 pm |
  19. SOUTHERN HOTTIE

Who?

September 24, 2013 02:20 pm at 2:20 pm |
  20. DemoBorg Party Wants YOU!!

John McCain must be so ashamed of what his daughter has turned out to be. Just using her name to get by in life is pretty sad.

September 24, 2013 03:55 pm at 3:55 pm |