The hidden truth behind early Obamacare numbers: It's not what it seems
October 26th, 2013
11 months ago

The hidden truth behind early Obamacare numbers: It's not what it seems

Washington (CNN) – The White House has been tight-lipped about how many uninsured Americans have signed up for health care insurance under the Affordable Care Act, which has led to some concerns about whether enough people are enrolling in private health plans to make the economic model work.

Under the law, insurance companies are required to cover anyone. But in order to make that economically feasible, everyone has to buy insurance.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Healthcare • Kathleen Sebelius
  1. clownboyobama

Hahahahehehelol, idiot tatooed freeloader youth voted this guy in as president and now he spys on there emails, cellphones, google searches and now they have to pay the bulk for everyone to have health insurance, hehehehahalol

October 26, 2013 09:47 pm at 9:47 pm |
  2. What's in that tea anyway?

@charlies curry

whatever its a bad deal now its a bad deal then and it WILL fail no bout.
    ------

was that the same prediction you came up with using your crystal ball for prognosis Med. Part D? yeah...Thanks but no Thanks we'll take our chances believing that seeing people have healthcare is a good thing. Living and breathing americans are never a failure in my book...even hearing from knuckle draggers is good because it re-affirms that most americans are intelligent and we simply ignore it....so go back to your Faux and fools re-runs of talking points and try to find some fresh drivel....

October 26, 2013 11:05 pm at 11:05 pm |
  3. What's in that tea anyway?

@A True Conservative

OK – I'll start with you as you did with conservatives Tim – Here it is libetard – You need to have enough young, healthy people sign up in order to cover the expense of the older and sicker folks who enroll. You also need to make sure that the majority of people enrolling aren't signing up for medicaid – you know the "free" government health care. The ACA was intended to crash and burn and is simply the first step to single payer government health care. Just wait until we have what the UK has – with people dying in the hospitals, waiting for months for tests and procedures and a shortage of doctors.....O's plan is working perfectly....may God help us......

------

yeah...that will certainly happen because we will go for number 23 in developed countries to dead last because we use single payer. Funny how this country being exceptional doesn't apply in helping our own citizens. We spent trillions trying to make the Iraqi's and Afghani's free and failed miserably. Now we will fail again investing in our own citizens...is that what you are saying? You came up with that from Faux and fools right?...come on spill your source...I bet I'm right! LOL

October 27, 2013 01:42 am at 1:42 am |
  4. Name Tui Shou

I have no insurance despite a life career in nursing. But to enroll is way expensive. Tax credits? I am retired. I can't even wipe my butt with them. I want what the illegal aliens always got. Maybe if I renounce mycitizenship and sneak back in. I can get affordable insurance. Thanks obama.

October 27, 2013 03:52 am at 3:52 am |
  5. Michael

It will be fine if given time. And time is under attract .

October 27, 2013 11:12 am at 11:12 am |
  6. Fair is fair

Yes it will be fine. We will all be numb soonnnn

October 27, 2013 07:09 pm at 7:09 pm |