Emanuel thinks Hillary Clinton will run for president
October 30th, 2013
11 months ago

Emanuel thinks Hillary Clinton will run for president

(CNN) – Rahm Emanuel said Wednesday he thinks that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will once again run for the White House, and pledged to support her campaign if she did.

“I’m behind Hillary if she runs,” the Chicago mayor and former senior aide to President Bill Clinton said in an interview with Jake Tapper on the Lead. “And I think she will, but that’s up to her. If she runs, I’m in.”

As for his own rumored presidential ambitions, Emanuel, a former congressman, dismissed it outright. “Absolutely not.” He added, “I have no interest.”

FULL POST

Filed under: 2016 • Hillary Clinton • Rahm Emanuel
  1. Stuffit

As for Hillary, BENGHAZI!!!. The current corrupt regime is remarkable in their disdain and contempt for American workers and taxpayers. Clinton asking what difference it makes that 4 Americans were killed due to political expediency of not showing the corrupt president wrong about terrorism and Sellebius saying "whatever" about the lies the president and the evil liberals told about OBOZOCARE.

October 30, 2013 07:33 pm at 7:33 pm |
  2. Raj

Well, all she has to do is hope her opponent is someone out of the Tea Party or hovering around it and she's got it in the bag.

October 30, 2013 07:58 pm at 7:58 pm |
  3. marcwinger.com

HIllary thinks she's a shoe in.

October 30, 2013 08:36 pm at 8:36 pm |
  4. Evergreen

Emanuel thinks Ms.Clinton will run and I think she will win.

October 30, 2013 08:42 pm at 8:42 pm |
  5. Hooper

God, I hope so. There's nothing more endearing that watching a republican squirm. The only thing better would be the entire republican party.

October 30, 2013 08:42 pm at 8:42 pm |
  6. MaryM

I hope Hillary does decide to run. Madam President Hillary Clinton and First Man, President Bill Clinton

October 30, 2013 09:09 pm at 9:09 pm |
  7. buongiorno

maybe she can iron out her own personal issues before contending with other peoples issues she needs time out and then once she is possitively sure and very focused then she should attempt to run the USA and show the world that we are a country capable of getting back on the horse when it throws us off

October 30, 2013 09:15 pm at 9:15 pm |
  8. Thomas

I think most Americans believe Hillary will run . The big question is will Rahm Emanuel be the VP ?

October 31, 2013 12:18 am at 12:18 am |
  9. Maripil

I sure hope Hillary will run to empower women!! She is well experience and firm in her political career!

October 31, 2013 05:09 am at 5:09 am |