North Korea insults Obama with racist barbs, South Korea's Park with sexist ones
North Korea's state media is not a fan of President Barack Obama and South Korean President Park Geun-hye.
May 9th, 2014
4 months ago

(CNN) - Vitriolic insults hurled by North Korea's state-run media are so frequent that they're usually not news.

But recent KCNA articles use such racially-charged rhetoric that they have drawn criticism from the White House's National Security Council, which called them "particularly ugly and disrespectful."

FULL STORY

Filed under: North Korea • President Obama
  1. Dutch/Bad Newz, VA - Take Back the House

I guess this just proves that there are Tea Partiers and Calvin Bundy's in North Korea too.

May 9, 2014 02:59 pm at 2:59 pm |
  2. SOUTHERN HOTTIE

YAWN. Grow up, North Korea.

May 9, 2014 03:06 pm at 3:06 pm |
  3. Bill from GA

That's enough, now. Let's just NUKE them Commies and be done with it.

May 9, 2014 03:06 pm at 3:06 pm |
  4. Rudy NYC

Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

May 9, 2014 03:08 pm at 3:08 pm |
  5. Silence DoGood

"North Korea's state-run media" and Fox news. Like Clark Kent and Superman. You never see them together. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

May 9, 2014 03:13 pm at 3:13 pm |
  6. Silence DoGood

@Bill from GA
    That's enough, now. Let's just NUKE them Commies and be done with it.
    -----------
    The 50's called. Joe McCarthy wants your advice.

May 9, 2014 03:22 pm at 3:22 pm |
  7. Name JK. SFL. THE GOP HOWDEE GOWDEE SHOW with special guest ISSA the CLOWN

There goes RODMANS diplomatic reputation or lack of one?????

May 9, 2014 03:25 pm at 3:25 pm |
  8. Malory Archer

That's just north Korea being north Korea – kinda like crazy Uncle Cletus who gets drunk and sees "commies" everywhere, and KNOWS for a FACT that President Obama is right outside his door waiting to PERSONALLY take away his guns. Always good for a laugh, but be sure to lock your liquor & gun cabinets when he's around!

May 9, 2014 03:27 pm at 3:27 pm |
  9. Name JK. SFL. THE GOP HOWDEE GOWDEE SHOW with special guest ISSA the CLOWN

I thought RODMAN said the north keoran GOOF wanted to sit down with OURamerican president , I guess that will never happen now, thanks North Korean SWINE!!!!!

May 9, 2014 03:29 pm at 3:29 pm |
  10. Tampa Tim

Now the RWNJs are certainly going to fall in love with North Korea. The GOP motto should be, any other country first.

May 9, 2014 03:29 pm at 3:29 pm |
  11. Jeff Brown in Jersey

What's the big deal? President Obama has acquired a thick skin from all the racist crap that Republicans have thrown at him.

May 9, 2014 03:29 pm at 3:29 pm |
  12. Gunderson

Aw, Humm,
    I always say: WHEN IN DOUBT, RUN IN CIRCLES, SCREAM AND SHOUT. As we know, North Korea a Basket Case on last legs. Obama Administration, on last legs ??

May 9, 2014 03:30 pm at 3:30 pm |
  13. OK

Kim Jong-un just needs to start running around with no shirt on and the right will have themselves a new hero,

May 9, 2014 03:33 pm at 3:33 pm |
  14. ThinkAgain: Don't like Congress? Get rid of the repub/tea bag majority.

@Bill from GA: "That's enough, now. Let's just NUKE them Commies and be done with it."

Utterly stupid remark.

May 9, 2014 03:38 pm at 3:38 pm |
  15. Lynda/Minnesota

Kim Jong-un running around shirtless?
    Umm ... no. I'd rather he didn't.

May 9, 2014 03:41 pm at 3:41 pm |
  16. Say it ain't so

So much for Obama being loved and respected everywhere in the world. I guess he needs to schedule a stop in North Korea for his next apology tour?

May 9, 2014 03:45 pm at 3:45 pm |
  17. Wake Up People! Many Rivers to cross.....

Who gives a damn? The elected officials in this country have called him worse names, but it's kept low key by our librul media.

Trust me President Obama has been called worse.

Move over Putin, the little fat North Korean is about to take your spot as the hero of the GOP!!

May 9, 2014 03:50 pm at 3:50 pm |
  18. Wake Up People! Many Rivers to cross.....

Think again... I think you misunderstood me. I was saying the GOP seems to be blaming Willard's loss on the media. I don't know how because it seems the media always takes their side. And I'm not a Bub maybe a Bubette..... ☺️

May 9, 2014 03:57 pm at 3:57 pm |
  19. Sniffit

...as the Teatrolls secretly cheer for North Korea's state run TV....

May 9, 2014 04:01 pm at 4:01 pm |
  20. Sniffit

"So much for Obama being loved and respected everywhere in the world."

Do you know how stupid that attempt at a "gotcha" sounds in light of the past 70 years of US history with North Korea???

May 9, 2014 04:06 pm at 4:06 pm |
  21. Jeff Brown in Jersey

@Gunderson
    I always say: WHEN IN DOUBT, RUN IN CIRCLES, SCREAM AND SHOUT

Sounds like something you would always say

May 9, 2014 04:12 pm at 4:12 pm |
  22. smith

North Korea insults the US and South Korea`s leaders and somehow the GOP is getting the blame. I guess I shoudn`t be surprised anymore.

May 9, 2014 04:12 pm at 4:12 pm |
  23. Rudy NYC

I wonder how people are quietly cheering to themselves, "He's one of us!"

May 9, 2014 04:14 pm at 4:14 pm |
  24. Silence DoGood

@smith
    ----------
    No one on these comments blamed the GOP. I think people are just drawing the obvious and striking similarity between the sexism and racism in the GOP and N.Korean media. N.Korea is more honest about it of course.

May 9, 2014 04:21 pm at 4:21 pm |
  25. Name JK. SFL. THE GOP HOWDEE GOWDEE SHOW with special guest ISSA the CLOWN

There goes RODMANS appointment as USA AMBASSADOR TO NORTH KOREA????????

May 9, 2014 04:26 pm at 4:26 pm |