June 23rd, 2014
6 months ago

How many ways can Romney say no to 2016?

Washington (CNN) – Guys, I think he means it.

With no clear frontrunner or obvious "next-in-line" candidate in the field of potential 2016 GOP presidential contenders, Mitt Romney keeps getting asked if he's thinking about throwing his hat in the ring one more time.

But it's not entirely a far-fetched question.

FULL STORY

Filed under: 2016 • Mitt Romney
  1. Rudy NYC

I can't shut him up, but I do know how to scare him off from running again. "Tax Returns."

June 23, 2014 02:16 pm at 2:16 pm |
  2. Wake Up People! Many Rivers to cross.....

Rudy NYC says:
    June 23, 2014 02:16 pm at 2:16 pm
    I can’t shut him up, but I do know how to scare him off from running again. “Tax Returns.”

Good one Rudy!!😄😄😄😄

June 23, 2014 02:32 pm at 2:32 pm |
  3. torsten

Lol, I love how Omericans think that winning a national election is validation of anything. If they think Obama is any better than Bush and Romney wouldn't be light years better than both, then gas wouldn't be $4 a gallon (more than twice what t was under Bush), we wouldn't have a six front war in the Mideast (thrice that of Bush), nor $17 trillion in debt (twice the Bush red ink). All it means is the USA is run by its underclass.

June 23, 2014 02:41 pm at 2:41 pm |
  4. Rudy NYC

torsten

----------------------------------------–
    America is being run by big business and big private wealth, and you know it.

Check out the price of a barrel of oil and a gallon of gas in June 2008. Oil was at $147 a barrel, and gas was selling for than five dollars in most parts of the country. The only reason that the price of oil dropped following the Wall Street Crash is because so many dollars had been invested in oil futures, and demand had suddenly dried up. Although demand was down, investors were still committed to "buy" it.

June 23, 2014 02:55 pm at 2:55 pm |
  5. Tom

I think Mittens has learned well from Sarah Palin and Donald Trump - being a perpetual possible candidate for President is cheaper, and gets you more attention, than actually running. I realize in years past, candidates might have gotten multiple shots at their party's nomination for President; but in modern politics, it's pretty much a one strike and your out deal.

June 23, 2014 03:04 pm at 3:04 pm |
  6. sonny chapman

I'd rather be an Omerican than a Kochmerican.

June 23, 2014 03:06 pm at 3:06 pm |