Toddler causes security breach at White House, delays Obama address on Iraq
August 8th, 2014
2 months ago

Toddler causes security breach at White House, delays Obama address on Iraq

(CNN) – President Barack Obama was about to address the nation on Iraq Thursday night when the briefing was delayed because of a security breach on the North Lawn of the White House.

But this wasn't your normal breach, this was one of a pint-sized variety.

FULL STORY

Filed under: President Obama • White House
  1. Rudy NYC

"I think the tipping point for direct U.S. military action will most likely come at Irbil in Iraq."

Cute story, but the war may have just begun. We're dropping bombs on ISOL artillery pieces near Irbil.

August 8, 2014 11:29 am at 11:29 am |
  2. Democrat Junk

August 8, 2014 12:17 pm at 12:17 pm |
  3. Sniffit

"Oh Goody....The social liberal lovefest is in full swing this fine Friday morning. Lets all chat."

GFY...how's that for chat?

August 8, 2014 12:53 pm at 12:53 pm |
  4. Wake Up People! Many Rivers to cross.....

Democrat Junk says:
    August 8, 2014 12:17 pm at 12:17 pm
    Oh Goody….The social liberal lovefest is in full swing this fine Friday morning. Lets all chat.

Better a love fest than a hate fest. ☺️☺️

August 8, 2014 12:53 pm at 12:53 pm |
  5. Dominican mama 4 Obama

Lets all chat.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Just as soon as you get some friends babe, until then you can chat with us...

August 8, 2014 12:56 pm at 12:56 pm |
  6. They ought to change from the elephant to the hippo...

Looks like John Boehner strayed from his White House tour... again....

August 8, 2014 12:58 pm at 12:58 pm |
  7. Dominican mama 4 Obama

Sniffit

GFY...how's that for chat?
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ROFLMDominicanAO!!!
    And here I was trying to be all "kinder and gentler" (sort of)!
    Freakin' Sniffit!!! Lol!

August 8, 2014 01:00 pm at 1:00 pm |
  8. Anonymous

Sniffit
    GFY...how's that for chat?

such a classy POS....

August 8, 2014 01:03 pm at 1:03 pm |
  9. Tampa Tim

Junk- Don't worry the feckless pair, McCain and Lindsay are out the spreading hate for you today. If brain dead republicans weren't so disgusting, they would be funny.

August 8, 2014 01:04 pm at 1:04 pm |
  10. it must be said

He is likely an illegal that just came over the border. He was there to ask Obama for his permisso.

August 8, 2014 01:05 pm at 1:05 pm |
  11. Democrat Junk

WUP...No hate here...Just amused by the "silliness" of it all.

August 8, 2014 01:09 pm at 1:09 pm |
  12. Anonymous

Uh-oh. A doom and gloom whiner raining on our lovefest this fine Friday morning. How unusual is that?

August 8, 2014 01:10 pm at 1:10 pm |
  13. Thomas

This wouldn't have happened if Rick Perry was in the White House !

All white house staff would be packing iron ,
    No little Jr progressive illegal would think try to penetrate the" RICK PERRY IRON DOME ".

Rick Perry / Sarah Palin 2016
    Keep your powder dry and remember the Alamo !

August 8, 2014 01:11 pm at 1:11 pm |
  14. vikingwoman

Sources say it wasn't a kid! It was a GOTP'er throwing a 'toddler tantrum'!! ;)

August 8, 2014 01:20 pm at 1:20 pm |
  15. Fair is Fair

Sniffit

GFY...how's that for chat?
    ---------
    Geez... what put your panties in a bunch? Found out you're between cup sizes or something?

August 8, 2014 01:21 pm at 1:21 pm |
  16. uhhuh

Democrat Junk
    --------

Awwwww- someone needs a binky and a hug.

August 8, 2014 01:41 pm at 1:41 pm |
  17. Lynda/Minnesota

"And here I was trying to be all "kinder and gentler""

Yeah, me too! With the delays in comments being posted, and clearing my browser, I ended up being Anonymous as well.

August 8, 2014 01:52 pm at 1:52 pm |
  18. Sniffit

"Geez... what put your panties in a bunch?"

6 years of GOP/Teatrolls with their racist hissy fits and legislation, obstruction of all progress and abject refusal to govern.

I'd ask what twisted yours in a know, but all we have to do is look at the November 4, 2008 scoreboard next to a picture of Obama from when he still sported a bit more afro and it's all made clear.

August 8, 2014 01:55 pm at 1:55 pm |
  19. Dominican mama 4 Obama

Democrat Junk

WUP...No hate here...Just amused by the "silliness" of it all
    -----------------------------------------------------
    What WUP meant is that it provides us with a welcome respite from the continuous pouring of hate and contention towards all things Obama/HRC/etc. that this site has become infamous for.
    The psyche, at least ours, craves accord, peace and commonality in order to deal with the daily assault of irrational hate that it has to contend with on a daily basis when passing through this thread.

August 8, 2014 02:11 pm at 2:11 pm |
  20. Dominican mama 4 Obama

Sniffit
    -----------------------------------------------------
    I suspect there are other reasons as well Sniffit for the vinegar in her punch.

August 8, 2014 02:15 pm at 2:15 pm |
  21. just asking

why does the white house still have a fence up around it? they obviously don't work, isn't that correct lefties? if they build a tighter fence, somebody will just make a thinner baby to get through it! hahahhahahaha....

August 8, 2014 02:18 pm at 2:18 pm |
  22. Dr. Phil

OK, calm down everybody. Everybody grab hands with the person next to you and sing kumbaya. Sniffit, you need to go get an enema before joining in with the others!

August 8, 2014 02:20 pm at 2:20 pm |
  23. Dominican mama 4 Obama

Lynda/Minnesota

"And here I was trying to be all "kinder and gentler""

-----------------------------------------------------
    The same thing happenned to me earlier this week Lynda!
    I was so sure that Fair would jump knee-deep in claiming that the 'libruls were trying to mulitply their numbers on this site by posting under multiple "names"....just like the rwnjs do! Lol!
    I'm enjoying my Friday, hope you are too my sister friend.

August 8, 2014 02:25 pm at 2:25 pm |
  24. Rudy NYC

Dominican mama 4 Obama

Sniffit
    -----------------–
    I suspect there are other reasons as well Sniffit for the vinegar in her punch.
    ===================================================================
    It wasn't me! HONEST. Not this time, it wasn't me!

August 8, 2014 02:36 pm at 2:36 pm |
  25. Lynda/Minnesota

"I'm enjoying my Friday, hope you are too my sister friend."

Oh, I am ... absolutely. The weather has been gorgeous here, and considering what we endured this past winter, not only is it so very welcome, it is welcome to stay this way for months to come.

If I don't catch up with you again (the breaks during comments being what it is ... yeah, I know ... our mod's hands are full dealing with the anti-government thread filling up with trolling bait) have a great weekend and stay safe.

August 8, 2014 02:39 pm at 2:39 pm |