Compiled by Lauren Kornreich, CNN Washington Bureau
Balmy campaign trail weather for all, as the candidates head south and west: Democrats still in Nevada, most Republicans in South Carolina, and Rudy Giuliani – no surprise – still in Florida.
* Hillary Clinton attends an event about Yucca Mountain in Las Vegas and hosts a roundtable on the economy in Reno.
* John Edwards is also in Nevada, where he hosts a town hall meeting in Reno, attends a Steelworkers meet and greet in Henderson, and hosts a town hall in Las Vegas.
* Rudy Giuliani is in Florida. He attends a rally in Panama City, and holds a press conference in Pensacola.
* Mike Huckabee is in South Carolina, where he speaks at the South Carolina Renewal Project in Columbia, attends a fundraiser and receives an endorsement from Ray Scott in Traveler's Rest, and attends rallies in Tigerville and Charleston.
* John McCain is in South Carolina. He holds a rally in Greenville, then attends town hall meetings in Spartanburg, and Lake Wylie.
* Barack Obama holds a town hall meeting in Henderson, Nevada and a roundtable on the economy in Van Nuys, California.
* Mitt Romney spends the day in South Carolina, where he speaks with voters in Bluffton, Charleston, Florence, and Columbia.
* Fred Thompson is still in South Carolina, where he participates in a radio town hall event in Laurens, tours downtown Clinton, and meets voters in Abbeville and Orangeburg.
* The Senate Radio-Television Correspondents' Gallery Daybook:
* The House Radio-Television Correspondents' Gallery Daybook: