Compiled by Lauren Kornreich, CNN Washington Bureau
It’s Martin Luther King Jr. Day; tonight, CNN and the Congressional Black Caucus Institute host a Democratic Presidential Debate. All the Democratic candidates are spending the day in Columbia at King Day events before meeting for the debate tonight in Myrtle Beach.
* Hillary Clinton participates in a King Day prayer service, then marches from the Zion Baptist Church to the South Carolina Statehouse and participates in a King Day event there.
* John Edwards addresses the NAACP's King Day rally at the Capitol.
* Barack Obama participates in the march begins from Zion Baptist Church and attends the rally at the South Carolina Statehouse.
* Rudy Giuliani is in Florida, where he attends rallies in Orlando, Daytona Beach and Ponte Vedra Beach.
* Mike Huckabee attends the Martin Luther King Jr. service at Ebenezer Baptist Church, and hosts a news conference to announce African-American endorsements in Atlanta. Later, he heads to Orlando, where he hosts a media availability and a closed press fundraiser.
* John McCain is in Florida, where he holds a meet and greet and media availability in Miami and a media availability in Jacksonville.
* Ron Paul is in Louisiana, where he visits Shreveport, Baton Rouge and New Orleans.
* Mitt Romney is in Florida, where he meets with workers, then with participants in the Jacksonville Martin Luther King Jr. Day parade. Later, he holds "Change Begins with Us" tour stops in Daytona Beach and Titusville, and meets with aerospace industry executives in Cape Canaveral.
* The Senate Radio-Television Correspondents' Gallery Daybook
* The House Radio-Television Correspondents' Gallery Daybook