Compiled by Rebecca Sinderbrand, CNN Associate Political Editor
Four days remain until Election Day in Florida, where the remainder of the Republican field has gathered. The Democrats are all in South Carolina, spending their final day stumping before the party’s Saturday primary.
* Hillary Clinton is in South Carolina: she speaks at a town hall meeting in Columbia and a rally in Rock Hill.
* John Edwards is in South Carolina, where he meets with supporters and undecided voters in Greenville, speaks at a young voters town hall in Columbia, and greets supporters and undecided voters in Orangeburg, and holds a get out the vote rally in Charleston.
* Rudy Giuliani is in Florida, where he attends a rally and speaks to voters in Miami, and speaks at a local Republican Party dinner in Sarasota.
* Mike Huckabee is in Florida, where he speaks at a business breakfast at a local church and holds a media availability in Ft. Lauderdale, holds a coffee with Florida political leaders and others in Miami, is interviewed for a Spanish-language radio station in Coral Gables, and speaks at a lunch in Miami.
* John McCain holds a media availability in Miami, a Tampa roundtable event and media availability in Ft. Lauderdale, and speaks at a lunch in Miami.
* Barack Obama is in South Carolina: he holds women’s roundtables in Charleston and Columbia and rallies in Clemson, Florence and Columbia.
* Mitt Romney is in Florida, where he speaks at a lunch in Miami, makes a stop in Pensacola, and holds a media availability in Clearwater.