Compiled by Rebecca Sinderbrand, CNN Washington Bureau
It’s Super Tuesday. Watch CNN for the latest political news throughout the day, and sign up here for instant results via email.
Today, there are votes in 23 states plus American Samoa, including: the Alabama primary, Alaska caucuses, American Samoa Democratic caucuses, Arizona primary, Arkansas primary, California primary, Colorado caucuses, Connecticut primary, Delaware primary, Georgia primary, Idaho Democratic caucuses, Illinois primary, Kansas Democratic caucuses, Minnesota caucuses, Missouri primary, Montana Republican caucuses, New Jersey primary, New Mexico Democratic primary, New York primary, North Dakota caucuses, Oklahoma primary, Tennessee primary, Utah primary, and the West Virginia Republican state party convention. Today also marks the start of the week-long Democrats Abroad caucuses.
* Hillary Clinton is in New York, where she makes media appearances, votes in the New York primary in Chappaqua, and holds an election night event in New York City.
* Mike Huckabee participates in the West Virginia GOP presidential convention in Charleston before heading to Arkansas, where he votes in the presidential primary in North Little Rock and attends an election night watch party in Little Rock.
* John McCain attends a rally and media availability in San Diego, and a media availability and election night party in Phoenix
* Barack Obama votes in the Illinois primary and holds an election night event, both in Chicago.
* Mitt Romney attends a West Virginia presidential convention meet and greet and addresses the delegates there, and holds a media availability, all in Charleston. Later, he votes in the Massachusetts primary in Belmont, and holds an election night event in Boston.