February 19th, 2008

Wisconsin voters brave cold; Hawaii voters enjoy warm weather

(CNN) - Voters in the latest battlegrounds for the Democratic presidential nomination faced very different treks to polls and caucuses Tuesday. Wisconsin voters braved single-digit temperatures and a windchill advisory while Hawaii caucus-goers expected to enjoy temperatures in the 80s.

Both groups will shape the course of the tight race between Democratic Sens. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, while Wisconsin and Washington state voters could help Sen. John McCain finally knock his last major rival out of the Republican race.

Full story

Filed under: Hawaii • Wisconsin
  1. Andrea

Good Luck to Senator Clinton from a supporter in Texas.

February 19, 2008 05:23 pm at 5:23 pm |
  2. Barack Oprah

I am confused who is running, Obama or Patrick?

February 19, 2008 05:24 pm at 5:24 pm |
  3. Larry M

I Don't know what part of Canada your from my friend, but here in the West, Obama's the pick. Makes a lot of wish we had a politician of his candor and honesty. As for your beef with the youth, sorry but just look at the state of affairs the boomer's have left the world in. rampant materialism, selfishness and a desire for all thing self. No, I think it is time for the youth to take the stage. I don't see them making any bigger a mess that the old, plus I feel that they just have the imagination to see through the problems facing home and the world that we don't see because of our cynicism we have created from having so many failures in our approach.

February 19, 2008 05:24 pm at 5:24 pm |
  4. Eretta Morris

If Obama does not get the nomination and a is nowhere on the ticket this will be the first time I will vote republican.
    Yesterday's news was the last straw. Hillary will do and say anything to win. Obama runs a meaningful and moral campaigne. He is above the nasty politics. I hope this is obvious to all.

Ormond Beach Florida

February 19, 2008 05:27 pm at 5:27 pm |
  5. Gavin

Hawaii & Wisconsin for CLINTON !

I'm proud that both these states will hopefully show the press they are not just Robots; following the pack!

February 19, 2008 05:28 pm at 5:28 pm |