March 11th, 2008

Clinton, off the trail and on the dance floor

CNN

Watch Hillary Clinton dance with a choir in Pennsylvania

(CNN)—Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton began a two day sweep through Pennsylvania Monday.

While in Cranston, the New York senator took a step back from serious campaigning and showed off some her dance moves with a local choir.

After today’s vote in Mississippi, Pennsylvania’s April 22 primary is the next critical Democratic contest with 158 delegates up for grabs.

Filed under: Hillary Clinton
  1. beinformed

Ok, every "news" item on this site that I want ot comment on is closed by the time I submit my thoughts... it must be because positive Hillary news is not news, and no one will say ,"WOW how refreshing to have a positive news piece on Hillary". There is not one lonely post here as I write this!

Well, here is my post!

Hillary, you have my educated, well researched vote for Commander-in Chief!

Good luck today!!

March 11, 2008 01:22 pm at 1:22 pm |
  2. HJ

All the states that have voted for Clinton will be rewarded if she gets nominated. Small states will be looked at only, but I don't think they will get as much help as the big states. So small states...watch how you vote....

March 11, 2008 01:23 pm at 1:23 pm |
  3. NEVEROBAMA

GO GIRL WE LOVE YOU!!!

IT IS GREAT TO SEE A FUN SIDE OF YOU!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

HILLARY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

VOTE HILLARY
    VOTE HILLARY
    VOTE HILLARY

March 11, 2008 01:23 pm at 1:23 pm |
  4. Rey

Why ask Sen. Clinton to quit when Sen. Obama can do the same for the same reason. I understand that the messiah is in the lead in small margin but, I haven't heard any conclusive reason of why she should throw in the towel. Else, she would be label as a defeatist along with other accusation that people are labeling her. So much hate!

You guys want to represent the democratic party with someone that will sleep with the enemy and be your president, go right ahead. However, don't ask Sen. Clinton and her supporter to just let you sheep's run with this, it's our country too and no quitters here.

March 11, 2008 01:36 pm at 1:36 pm |
  5. OLEANDER

KEEP IT UP HILLARY!!! They all complain if you are to robotic, if youre not in touch with the American people or if you just wear the wrong color. Come one voters, we are better than this. Let her dance! She has made history. Can she not enjoy it?

March 11, 2008 01:46 pm at 1:46 pm |
  6. Martin

Does anyone know when CNN is going to CORRECT its score for Texas? Obama won more delegates overall and won Texas. The count is still wrong on the main panel and lots of poor delusional Clinton voters might be given false hope from it – they are heading for heartbreak however it goes and they need the bad news as soon as possible – even if they get the nomination they'll lose the Presidency. Hillary doesn't have much to be dancing about when her only real hope is to grovel her way to the nomination at the convention and she has lost the popular vote and the state votes overall. The only state she can win convincingly is the State of Denial. Hopefully Edwards can be persuaded to take VP for Obama and you can get a decent candidacy instead of a crazy woman who is an even bigger divider than Bush.

March 11, 2008 01:46 pm at 1:46 pm |
  7. Arthur-Texas

Hillary is feeling good after her 3 big wins in Texas,Ohio and Rhode Island and I don't blame her.Big MO is on her side.She knows how to win the big states and will be our next president.She is a fabulous dancer!

March 11, 2008 01:53 pm at 1:53 pm |
  8. Over and over

The same nasty remarks are made over and over and over. Its either an intense dislike for Obama or an intense dislike for Hillary. In the end, one of them will emerge as the nominee, and the intense dislike will be even worse. I do not know how the Dem. Party is going to bring either side together. The candidtes "might" be able (or will have no choice) to come together, but I highly doubt it if the voters will.

March 11, 2008 01:56 pm at 1:56 pm |
  9. Debbie

Let's see if this comment makes it in. If I could get away with it I would put the entire letter about Hillary's experience in my response. But for those who haven't read it, and I have verified that the newspaper quotes were legit, it is on MSNBC covered by Mark Murray. Shame on you CNN for giving us the water down version of it.

March 11, 2008 02:01 pm at 2:01 pm |
  10. Anonymous

how come obama gets all the coverage with all the news media and all the coverage hillary gets is all negative is it because all the media is tells us who should be presidentand making this election between races instead of who they are

March 11, 2008 02:05 pm at 2:05 pm |
  11. Marty

I would be dancing too-in fact, the whole country should be doing The Dance of Joy-if Obama would do the right thing for the party, the country, and the world and DROP OUT NOW. Come on, Barak. Be a hero and get out of Hillary's way.

March 11, 2008 02:05 pm at 2:05 pm |
  12. Whiskey

dance monkey dance

March 11, 2008 02:05 pm at 2:05 pm |
  13. Robert from Pa.

Hey what happened to my earlier comment? All I said is that obama is not qualified to be President. Hillary will dance her way to the white house

March 11, 2008 02:05 pm at 2:05 pm |
  14. david

How many times are you guys going to delete my same comment?

CNN female pseudojournalists. Women couldn't vote a 100 years ago. Are you too young or too blind to see what you are doing? Or is someone paying you not to see that Hillary is obviously the best qualified candidate?

She will be your next president. So, if you want a job in Nov., I suggest you start using your head for something other than hairspray.

March 11, 2008 02:07 pm at 2:07 pm |
  15. fred

If Obama gets the nomination McCain will win!!! I will help him as will many others.

Either way Obama loses!!!!

March 11, 2008 02:09 pm at 2:09 pm |
  16. YBLN7

AFTER ALL THE FACTS ARE:

HE PLAYS RACE CARD;
    HE MAKES DOUBLE TALKS;
    HE MISLEAD VOTERS;
    HE DEVIDES NOT UNITES;
    HE HAS NOTHING BUT CHEAP WORDS, JUST WORDS.
    HE IS JUST AN ORDINARY POORLY EQUIPPED POLITICIAN

March 11, 2008 02:12 pm at 2:12 pm |
  17. Rey

This was a bad tactics for the democrats to have two minority running for the same office. We are not divided in term of what change but, who will lead the change. Unfortunately, I am in agreement with you. It maybe too late to unit the party.

March 11, 2008 02:16 pm at 2:16 pm |
  18. OBAMA 08

WON'T HELP ! And the comments about her big wins go to my belief that many Americans just believe what they are told. Senator Obama got more delegates from Texas than Hillary did. That makes it a lose for her under our form of government. Google and read. I am a 58 year old white woman and I do it all the time. You'd be surprised how much you can learn.

March 11, 2008 02:18 pm at 2:18 pm |
  19. Gil - California

Hey Fred, Same thing if Shrillary wins. No matter how this turns out now I think the Republicans will win in November and the blame goes strait on Shrillary's version of Elaine dancing with the stars.

March 11, 2008 02:18 pm at 2:18 pm |
  20. aware

Dance for joy Hillary!

Barack is a flawed candidate – ego mania with a feminine brand ! 🙂

Hillary the HOPE of 08 or McCain 🙂

March 11, 2008 02:18 pm at 2:18 pm |
  21. Reality from Charlotte, NC

It's a sad fact, but most blacks are voting for Obama based on race. Look at the statistics. Look at the race % population in Miss.
    Reverse racism at it's best…
    And the media is helping by laying out the red carpet for Obama, while putting Clinton through the ringer! What's worse is people are falling for it.
    Obama lacks much of what is needed to be president. But, I have to give it to Obama for being a great motivational speaker. We just need SO MUCH MORE to pick up where Bush left off.

Why is everyone so afraid to talk about reality? Why has so many people forgot what Bill Clinton did for African Americans?
    It's not that Hillary doesn't care, it's that race is TRULY part of the issue and people are trying to pretend that isn't so.

I've posted over 20 comments to different Ticker news and not a single one has been posted. Is it because I do NOT support Obama.

March 11, 2008 02:19 pm at 2:19 pm |
  22. Reality from Charlotte, NC

It's a sad fact, but most blacks are voting for Obama based on race. I even know of some. Look at the statistics. Look at the race % population in Miss.
    Reverse racism at it's best…

I'm voting on who can best get us out of this mess!
    Clinton or McCain all the way.

March 11, 2008 02:21 pm at 2:21 pm |
  23. ernest

Barack has stuck with a clear message and it has been working and appealing to a lot of people.

Hillary loses when she gets personal and hurts the Dems by endorsing McCain who did not ask for it. McCain does not say the same of her! If she does not drop the kitchen sink then we will see her grappling with her message again and campaign staff staff woes will multiply and it will be over! Let's Hope Bill doesn't go on the rampage again.

Hillary needs to quit being disdainful of "small states." When Barack ends up with 33+ small states then we will know who the nominee is and what strategy was effective!

March 11, 2008 02:24 pm at 2:24 pm |
  24. debra

Hillary put out the olive branch to try and take the bitterness out of the campaign and got her hand bitten. Obama is pretty nasty for not wanting to go negative. Thats all I hear from his Obama pods. This self rightous psycho is coming very lose to getting the nomination due to republicans wanting to sabatoge our election, Obama pod people- republican teens helping him, and angry blacks who just vote black no matter who it is. Has anyone seen the show on Obama? I heard that they revealed a lot of things he has been trying to hide. I'm sure the Republicans can't wait to be able to use these things against him. Hillary was our only hope. I suspect a lot of Hillary supporters will not vote for him if he is nominated. .

March 11, 2008 02:26 pm at 2:26 pm |
  25. BVS Maine

By any chance was she dancing the "Monster Mash"?

March 11, 2008 02:27 pm at 2:27 pm |