October 15th, 2008

Crowley: McCain finally goes there

HEMPSTEAD, New York (CNN) - Took him longer than expected, but McCain did go the William Ayers route, but then segued into one of Obama's campaign trail lines. People don't care about William Ayers, they care about the economy.

1. Jay

Does McCain know anything else. he doesn't know anything that my family needs.

2. wow

Barack looks so calm and unshakeable while McCain looks shaky and angry. I am having a hard time listening to McCain because his behavior is really strange. tense.

3. dee

when you have nothing of substance to say just attack mcain's motto

4. Anonymous

Check out PALINish.com!

5. Tim in Syracuse

And when it was plainly explained McCain went on to a completely different topic. He sounds like my uncle with dementia.

6. Jeannie

Thank you Candy and thank you Wes I love your comment!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Rich H

Cindy, you are right. I don't care about Ayers. I care about keeping more of my tax dollars regardless of my income. And I care about government cutting spending not trying to "spread the wealth"

8. Snickers

Took him longer because he's old and tired–his senior moments got in the way of getting to Ayers. Pointless.

OBAMA/BIDEN '08

9. teddy

it's amazing how the only campaign that commended obama is when he accepted the nomination as the democratic presidential candidate on the day of martin luther king jr when he gave his speech, saying congratulations...and that was it

10. Michael B

Who cares what Obama thinks of Ayers? I want to know what Ayers saw in Obama.

11. The Patriot

John McCain thinks his V.P. is "a BREAST of fresh air" too...funny. Please don't do this to us America!!!!!!

12. Vicki

No one cares about ayers. McCain can keep hounding on that all he wants as he watches his ratings go down the tube. C'mon talk about somethign that matters for a change. And for heaven sakes, quit making those smirks and faces – that will NOT endear you to the AMerical public.

13. Rebecca

He's nit-picking and focusing on minutia– it's truly exhausting to watch. Very unfortunate for the republican party.

14. sherry

alot of obama lovers posting here, all the real mccain fans are watching him own obama.... time to get smart and watch the debate and not wine

October 15, 2008 09:53 pm at 9:53 pm |
  15. Marylou

thanks Candy..YOU BETCHA..we want FACTS and ISSUES..not the ramblings of this old man

October 15, 2008 09:53 pm at 9:53 pm |
  16. Polly

Yeah...I'm excited!!! I think John McCain stepped up to the plate and stood his ground! Homerun Johnny!

October 15, 2008 09:53 pm at 9:53 pm |