December 26th, 2008

Calendar offers chance to spend 2009 with Sarah Palin

ALT TEXT

Former Wasilla deputy mayor Judy Patrick's 2009 wall calendar featuring photos of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and her family is the second-most popular calendar on amazon.com. (Photo credit: Judy Patrick Photography)

Filed under: Popular Posts • Sarah Palin
  1. Village Idiot

Blacks for McCain? Wow next thing you know they will run for president..

December 25, 2008 11:55 pm at 11:55 pm |
  2. Phoenix

That's cool. blacks for McCain, get serious. I am a true black Republican, and a true Republican would never consider McCain nor Palin.

December 25, 2008 11:56 pm at 11:56 pm |
  3. John McCain

I'm looking for a job because of this idiot. If Ted Stevens wasn't on his way to prison, I would ask him for a law they would keep her in her village. This lady should never be allowed in the lower 48 again.

December 25, 2008 11:58 pm at 11:58 pm |
  4. Miro, MI

Oops,
    is she hunting for drug dealers Alaska?
    This gun may not be enough. Ask your "Son-in-law, he may have some contacts with his mom!

December 25, 2008 11:58 pm at 11:58 pm |
  5. Enrico

Sarah,

You are looking good !!

!st female pres. in 2012... You gp girl !!

December 25, 2008 11:58 pm at 11:58 pm |
  6. Gregg G.

So, is she actually doing her job as Governor, or is she just running around being a publicity hound? If I were an Alaskan, I'd be pretty irritated that Palin doesn't seem to be doing her job. But hey, if all Alaskans want is a shallow beauty queen that makes no sense, then maybe they elected the right person after all...

December 25, 2008 11:58 pm at 11:58 pm |
  7. G.R.I.T.S - Girl Raised in the South

The only positive comment to this point and the guy/girl can't even spell. THAT, my friends, is the caliber of Palin's followers. Disgusting, the lot of the them.

December 25, 2008 11:59 pm at 11:59 pm |
  8. xavier

What's scary is that some idiots out there actually would try and vote this moron into office in 2012. Palin is indicative of everything that is wrong with the republican party.

December 26, 2008 12:01 am at 12:01 am |
  9. Los

This would make a great gift for someone I really, really didn't like

December 26, 2008 12:02 am at 12:02 am |
  10. Jim

Slow down overjoyed Palin fans.... I bought one its the new dart board in my garage. I'm sure many have been bought for the exact same reason.

December 26, 2008 12:03 am at 12:03 am |
  11. dr.mimi de la cuz

THE COMMODITY SARAH OFFERS HAS ALWAYS SOLD.

IT'S THE REASON THE ROMAN EMPIRE INVENTED COINAGE.

December 26, 2008 12:03 am at 12:03 am |
  12. James

I hope she runs in 2012. She can be the ralph nader of the republican party and she'll ruin any chance of a republican taking the white house.

December 26, 2008 12:03 am at 12:03 am |
  13. Texas Teacher

And so, we are giving this pitiful excuse for an intelligent person MORE press time.... for what reason? Could it be that the Media is shoving her down our throats rather than the other way around. I NEVER hear anyone here say anything good about her nor express a desire to hear or know more about her! And I live in Texas which is often called the buckle on the bible belt!

December 26, 2008 12:04 am at 12:04 am |
  14. CraigS

She will do better without the Bush handlers. I like her. I think she is a wholesome and sincere human being. The weasels that are slinging insults at her are vicious animals.

December 26, 2008 12:05 am at 12:05 am |
  15. Ernie in LA

This woman is smarter, better looking, richer and more famous than most of the people that hate her. You are just jealous. She is here to stay. Get used to it. Walk a mile in her shoes and then talk about her.

December 26, 2008 12:05 am at 12:05 am |
  16. Ashley

I don't know what the hate is all about. Palin was hated from the beginning, even when none of her credentials were revealed. Whether or not you guys agree with a candidate, why do you have to be so mean and angry? All you have to do is to disagree with her politics. Why be nasty? Is this a Dem's way of dealing with the opponent– By being pure evil? Where is the unity you guys always preach?

December 26, 2008 12:05 am at 12:05 am |
  17. labman57

On this Christmas Day, Sarah Palin wishes to express her great appreciation for being so blessed to be thankful for this great nation of ours....that she appreciates....and is thankful for...which makes her so blessed....to be able to appreciate our great nation...of ours...of which she is a part...of.

December 26, 2008 12:05 am at 12:05 am |
  18. Jess

Endri – it was actually Idaho, not Iowa – I only know this because it's the school my husband graduated from, and let's just say it is no Ivy League school, LOL! So, not only did she take seven full years to earn a 4 year degree, but she had to switch schools every year or so until she found one sympathetic (or with such low standards) that they would give her a degree for "all of her effort".

Crosseyed Jim, a few posts ahead of yours, is right – she would have trouble outsmarting a rock!

December 26, 2008 12:06 am at 12:06 am |
  19. Palin vs Kennedy

I'ld rather look at Palin than Carolyn Kennedy who voted how many times in the past several years???

December 26, 2008 12:06 am at 12:06 am |
  20. sean

I can't imagine a worse way to spend 2009 than by spending every day looking at the face of a woman who's entire political strategy is based on stoking feelings of fear and anger in people.

December 26, 2008 12:07 am at 12:07 am |
  21. sandee in Portland

How the media can keep going on and on about this person is beyond me. She's a good reason why our country is such a mess; star athletes who are criminals and drug users, entertainment personalities whose lives are a mess and have serious psychiatric problems, politicians who are greedy criminals. Where have our morals gone that the american public is fascinated with the dumb and dumber and with excessive behavior that borders on the insane. This woman has done nothing except to incite the right wing evangelicals and was lucky enough to be picked to run for VP. After hearing her speak several times, at least the majority of us realized that she was but an empty head (albeit a nice looking one) that had no real qualifications to be in any office of government.

December 26, 2008 12:07 am at 12:07 am |
  22. Flagship, NC

BROUGHT TO BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WORKED TO PUT BUSH IN OFFICE....TO SERVICE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR BUSH......

December 26, 2008 12:07 am at 12:07 am |
  23. Harris

This woman scares the living hell out of me. In my ugliest nightmares she calls my name "harris the graduate student".

December 26, 2008 12:08 am at 12:08 am |
  24. Aaron, Chicago

Does the calendar include her druggie in laws?

December 26, 2008 12:08 am at 12:08 am |
  25. Why did you censure my Hooters comment?

I can't image that my Palin / Hooters comment was in bad taste...

December 26, 2008 12:09 am at 12:09 am |