December 26th, 2008

Calendar offers chance to spend 2009 with Sarah Palin

ALT TEXT

Former Wasilla deputy mayor Judy Patrick's 2009 wall calendar featuring photos of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and her family is the second-most popular calendar on amazon.com. (Photo credit: Judy Patrick Photography)

Filed under: Popular Posts • Sarah Palin
  1. Proud American

Hey Brad IL, are your parents brother and sister?? Your a idiot.

December 26, 2008 12:51 am at 12:51 am |
  2. Palin Christmas Wish!

"I would like to take the birthday of that baby, no not Bristol's, although, neither set of parents were married, to express my joyous excitement for all the joyous events in my life and my family, especially that of baby Trig, who got to see a lot of America from all those stump stages to say that in the spirit of this season, we should be happy that inspite of the the fact the voices of the real Americans was not being heard, we should gather around the new President elect, who is in Hawaii, while we are enjoying the frosty and frigid tundra up here in beautiful Alaska, to give a big shout out to the lower 48 and while your not as lucky as we are in Alaska, 'cuz we get to see Santa first, since we are next to Russia and he goes there first, I wish a Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night, which we will be having when we set down and open all the Neiman and Saks packages, and enjoy a good bowl of moose stew and give thanks for the RNC, Neimans and Saks!"

December 26, 2008 12:53 am at 12:53 am |
  3. LUCIFER

OH BABY! AN IGNORAMUS WHO KILLS FOR SPORT. HOW SEXY!!

December 26, 2008 01:02 am at 1:02 am |
  4. wasilla wordsmith

america's fascination with mediocre intelligence and out of touch politics continues...

December 26, 2008 01:03 am at 1:03 am |
  5. JT

Yeah, so they can throw darts at it!!!!

Oh wait, what's that in the back of that one photo? Wow, you can see Russia from her calendar!!!!

December 26, 2008 01:05 am at 1:05 am |
  6. Jung -NY

I placed order the calendars through amazon.com. I should wait for
    three weeks because if's sold out. I respect her proven record, experiences and faith. Also she is a wonderful mom of five kids.
    I can't wait for FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT in 2012.

December 26, 2008 01:06 am at 1:06 am |
  7. Mike

What a waste of paper. There has to be more intelligent women in the GOP than this nut. I cant believe someone said she was smarter than Joe Biden. You have got to be kidding me!. Little miss hooked on phonics cant win a debate.

December 26, 2008 01:07 am at 1:07 am |
  8. Jose Antonio

This is great. I want one. I love you Sarah!!!! Can't wait for her to replace Obama the failure.

December 26, 2008 01:08 am at 1:08 am |
  9. B.O.FAN

Is this a Pill we have to swallow everyday? Gosh.....make her disapear for GOD sake

December 26, 2008 01:08 am at 1:08 am |
  10. nathan

Please stop

December 26, 2008 01:09 am at 1:09 am |
  11. Peter

Kristy,
    I think Mr Manhattan was looking at the mountains in the background, not the flag. A general question though about the single white star. Is that somehow related to Alaska? Is it related to it being a state in the union?

I wonder if the popularity on Amazon is people looking at it or buying it.

December 26, 2008 01:10 am at 1:10 am |
  12. Proud American

Ashley, Gee I'm so sorry. I completly forgot as the world celebrates the birth of christ Idiots around the world are picking their village new elder. I hope and pray that your village vote you head Village Idiot this year. Good luck and God Bless

December 26, 2008 01:16 am at 1:16 am |
  13. Joanna

Its really disturbing that we have American's that actually think this women has any kind of quality to be president of this country. Its a prime example of how we need to improve of educational system. No joke, its disturbing.

December 26, 2008 01:17 am at 1:17 am |
  14. Paul

Joes, you can't wait for her to replace Obama the failure?

How can he be a failure if he hasn't even begun his post yet? This is just ridiculous...

December 26, 2008 01:18 am at 1:18 am |
  15. Naol

Just let her be, until she wakes up one day!

December 26, 2008 01:19 am at 1:19 am |
  16. Randy O

Maybe the buyers are using it as target..., darts anyone?

December 26, 2008 01:23 am at 1:23 am |
  17. Get Real

I think I'm going to puke

December 26, 2008 01:23 am at 1:23 am |
  18. Dave

To have Russia in your backyard, you better have at least a gun in your hand..... I love America, there ain't nothing like good old freedom of speech critizism…..

December 26, 2008 01:23 am at 1:23 am |
  19. Anonymous

stupid stupid stupid.

December 26, 2008 01:24 am at 1:24 am |
  20. Jeanne Bean

Only men with problems in their pants or women with identity issues would buy this calendar.

Unbelievable–what will they think of next?

December 26, 2008 01:28 am at 1:28 am |
  21. Miro, MI

Eh,
    all of you who want Sarah calendar on your wall, just call 1-800-247-6553 (previous mayor deputy of Wasilika, now photographer trying to make some money), but according to the secretary, it's not sure that all photos will be final. There may be some changes in the calendar, that will include a pics of a newborn baby, a "Son-in-Law" mother with some drugs in front of her, and maybe even "Putin" looking from the other side! You know, world is changing so fast!

December 26, 2008 01:31 am at 1:31 am |
  22. Rj5000

Great gag gift! What I love is how oblivious her fans are as to how ignorant they look when they defend her intellect or lack of. God please let this woman be the GOP pick for 2012!

December 26, 2008 01:32 am at 1:32 am |
  23. brian

hahahahahahaahahahahahahah!!!!!!!! no, wait, i'm out of breath... hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

December 26, 2008 01:33 am at 1:33 am |
  24. keiramarcos

I am stunned this woman is still making headlines. Seriously, she scares the crap out of me. We've already had one idiot in the White House taking our money and making the world hate us– we don't need a do-over on that scenario!

December 26, 2008 01:40 am at 1:40 am |
  25. Todd

Please show some respect to a grandma...

December 26, 2008 01:40 am at 1:40 am |