December 26th, 2008

Calendar offers chance to spend 2009 with Sarah Palin

ALT TEXT

Former Wasilla deputy mayor Judy Patrick's 2009 wall calendar featuring photos of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and her family is the second-most popular calendar on amazon.com. (Photo credit: Judy Patrick Photography)

Filed under: Popular Posts • Sarah Palin
  1. Anonymous

Ah yes. CNN Boards, Land of the Obamasiahs.
    Watch out Liberals...Palin's gonna make her own run in 2012, and after four dismal years of your pick, America will welcome her with open arms.

December 26, 2008 01:40 am at 1:40 am |
  2. Marla

I kept wondering why people hate Sarah. Finally I get it. Men hate her because they can never have her. If she stood in front of you, you couldn't have said a word. You would be speeachless, jerks.
    Women hate her because she will get all the attention whether she is smart or not. Women are so jealous of her. She is very beautiful and sexy as much as Angelina.
    For women, beauty is #1 criteria. Most women would give up everything to have her beauty.
    As for her brain, she is not the most educated person, didn't go to Harvard, or Stanford. All this knowledge you were screaming about can be aquired, jerks. Just some people have more time than others for self-education. With five kids I can't imagine how she can still manage to be a governor. She is real and someone to be admired.

Give me a break.

December 26, 2008 01:41 am at 1:41 am |
  3. Tom KS

How airbrushed can a photograph get.... I give you exhibit A.

December 26, 2008 01:42 am at 1:42 am |
  4. Palin 2012

Ah yes, CNN, The leader of the Obama Will Set Us Free Campaign.
    Laugh now, but she's gonna be the one that America turns to in 2012 after the next four failed years of your pick.

December 26, 2008 01:42 am at 1:42 am |
  5. David

It seems that many of the comments reflect the very kind of personality that the writers are accusing Sarah Palin of possessing...... something like the pot calling the kettle black, or what???

December 26, 2008 01:43 am at 1:43 am |
  6. suzyku

We've spent too much time already with this moron! Looking at her picture everyday would be nauseating!!!!!

December 26, 2008 01:45 am at 1:45 am |
  7. Romeo from NYC

I love the free spirited red tailed "hawke" soaring the blue Alaska sky in the June frame. I hope Palin doesn't pick it outta the sky with that big ol' gun of her!
    btw-Merry Christmas to all!

December 26, 2008 01:46 am at 1:46 am |
  8. Jeff

A gun? Wow. Thank god her and McCain didn't get in. That's a true conservative right there.

December 26, 2008 01:46 am at 1:46 am |
  9. Cheryl

Wow, what is the message in having Palin pose with a shotgun over her shoulder? Brings Dick Cheney and hunting accidents to mind. Haven't Americans had enough of gunslinger type politicians who want to bully and intimidate them?

December 26, 2008 01:48 am at 1:48 am |
  10. Ralph

I Love my Sarah Palin calendar. I wish the DNC would buy their candidates some clothes so they wouldn't be so ugly.

December 26, 2008 01:50 am at 1:50 am |
  11. howIroll

I don't understand all the hate for Palin. Disagree with her on issues, sure, but no need for all the hate.

I was a Hillary supporter and attended about a half dozen of her rallies. To be honest, there was far more venom toward Obama (re: Ayers, Wright, Flagler, his inexperience, his Chicago ties) coming out of her mouth directed toward Obama during the primaries than anything I've heard from Palin. At several rallies I attended, there were rabid Hillary supporters yelling very racist things directed at Obama. Nut-jobs come from all political parties and points of view. Funny how once the election is over, the politicians seem to let it go-not so for their supporters. We should take a clue from the politicians.

December 26, 2008 01:52 am at 1:52 am |
  12. nicky

She cost the election.

December 26, 2008 01:52 am at 1:52 am |
  13. HJ

Has the wholesale slaughter of wolves from aircraft begun yet in Alaska? Her pro-life views are very narrow. Seems she has a pro-death, or at least utilitarian, view of animals, the environment and indeed, the earth itself. Their sole purpose is $$$. Not exactly biblical.

December 26, 2008 01:55 am at 1:55 am |
  14. Beth in Oregon

This lady is ridiculous. She had her 15 mins of fame and is trying to milk more, She really should focus on running her state.

December 26, 2008 01:56 am at 1:56 am |
  15. Tess

*Sighing*.....Where's SNL?

December 26, 2008 02:00 am at 2:00 am |
  16. Randall

Do they have a pic of her standing in front of the turkey going head-first into the decapitation machine - its little legs flailing in death throes?

If I had to look at that ignoramus every day of 2009 I would commit suicide. Even looking at the pix on Amazon's site made my stomach turn.

She's such a fool she doesn't even know she's a fool.

December 26, 2008 02:02 am at 2:02 am |
  17. Nija

These are the people that Obama spoke about clinging to their guns and bible.

December 26, 2008 02:02 am at 2:02 am |
  18. Sammy

Well they finally realized what she is good for or worth, a photo shoot, that's it. Cummon guys, we ought to give it to her, she is pretty, arright how about that american flag bikini picture of the real Sarah Palin, maybe for the summer months, what say?

December 26, 2008 02:04 am at 2:04 am |
  19. Todd

Hopefully she's going hunting with DICK Cheney!

December 26, 2008 02:07 am at 2:07 am |
  20. Naughty

Nothing sexier than a good looking women holding a gun. WOW!!!!

December 26, 2008 02:08 am at 2:08 am |
  21. jane

I am amazed at the hatred of people who cannot stand the fact this woman and her family have more in common than any other person running for a public office. Kinda scares the liberals that she is not a put on a pedestal to kiss the feet of–but a person like the people she would represent. Oh heaven forbid that thought–forgive me I have said the heaven word in the same sentence....the ACLU will be all over me now.

December 26, 2008 02:11 am at 2:11 am |
  22. Ambrose Smith, Borrego Springs, California

Will Palin bring along that SHOTGUN for the upcoming SHOTGUN WEDDING?

She's a joke.

December 26, 2008 02:16 am at 2:16 am |
  23. Carl from MI

Does it come with her quirky almost-intelligent campaign quotes? Or is it just pictures-only for our illiterate Republican redneck friends?

"Drill, baby, drill!"

"Palling around with terrorists!"

"In what regards, Charlie?"

"You betcha!"

Anybody got anymore to add to these quotes???

December 26, 2008 02:18 am at 2:18 am |
  24. vah

lets kill animals!!!!!!!!!!

December 26, 2008 02:18 am at 2:18 am |
  25. Karen

At least she is more "real" than the Kennedy barbie or carpet bagger Hilliary–that have no idea what real women in this country are like and what they have to face being a woman or working from the ground up. Ms Palin has made it on her own - not on the coat tails of her husband like Hilliary or with a silver spoon or huge bank account like Caroline. It makes me ill that people think she is a joke–she is has more in common with the average American woman and I think that scares the Average liberal.....sic..................

December 26, 2008 02:19 am at 2:19 am |