December 26th, 2008

Calendar offers chance to spend 2009 with Sarah Palin

ALT TEXT

Former Wasilla deputy mayor Judy Patrick's 2009 wall calendar featuring photos of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and her family is the second-most popular calendar on amazon.com. (Photo credit: Judy Patrick Photography)

Filed under: Popular Posts • Sarah Palin
  1. Max

Blah blah blah obligatory Palin bashing, blah blah blah.

December 26, 2008 02:20 am at 2:20 am |
  2. Jeane

Haaaaaaaaa...what an uneducated small town hick....I hope she gets the Republican nomination in 2012. It's the best thing that could happen for the democratic party (and the nation).

December 26, 2008 02:21 am at 2:21 am |
  3. blackhat

Excellent

December 26, 2008 02:21 am at 2:21 am |
  4. rick

i don't know if i should laugh or vomit.

December 26, 2008 02:22 am at 2:22 am |
  5. Tom

I live next to Wasilla – trust me – she's a very down to Earth person – and those clothes you all mention – the campaign bought those for her – and also were returned. If all you can do is complain, then how about complain about a man that is going to control the military and yet had never served nor commanded . . . that JOKE has no clue on how the military thinks nor needs to act in a time of war – yet here we are!! GOD BLESS THEM ALL!!

December 26, 2008 02:23 am at 2:23 am |
  6. Independant from NY

I'm sure most of those calendars were purchased as a gag gift outside the "pro-American" regions of the country.

December 26, 2008 02:29 am at 2:29 am |
  7. LMC in Seattle

Does any one really believe that a person who believes it is appropriate for a state governor to pose for a wall calendar should be a future potential presidential candidate? I wouldn't want ANY person representing me in the government to lower themselves to this. I won't even go into the rifle part!

December 26, 2008 02:33 am at 2:33 am |
  8. Monte

I just puked in my own mouth. Can she even spell calendar? Comedy.

December 26, 2008 02:34 am at 2:34 am |
  9. Nguyen Tran

You democrats are so disgusted! Why are you guys so scared of Sarah Palin? All of your nasty comments only show that you are afraid of her. How cowardice are these rats!

December 26, 2008 02:39 am at 2:39 am |
  10. Dan

If any of you ignorant slobs ever made the public spotlight like she did, people from your town would probably be proud of you too.

December 26, 2008 02:40 am at 2:40 am |
  11. Apples

Wow,there are alot of jo s out there.

December 26, 2008 02:41 am at 2:41 am |
  12. Laurie

Please make her go away!!! What a waste of paper!!!

December 26, 2008 02:45 am at 2:45 am |
  13. MARIA, LOS ANGELES

caroline kennedy will be first female president in 2016!

December 26, 2008 02:51 am at 2:51 am |
  14. Ignorant, brainwashed liberals

Comments here prove just how dumb 52% of the country is, largely thanks to CNN and other brainwashing media channels.

December 26, 2008 02:52 am at 2:52 am |
  15. Lee Boston

All of you who are so against Sarah Palin seem to be very judgemental when it comes to her intellect claiming that she is stupid. I do not believe this. Every verbal slip up made was capitalized on by the media. Sarah Palin seemingly has family values, good morals, and I think she is sincere about wanting what will benefit this country. I do not think that there is any call to downgrade her. Opinions are fine but harsh criticism is out of line.

December 26, 2008 02:56 am at 2:56 am |
  16. No Mas

I don't understand that hate coming from the tolerant left...

December 26, 2008 03:04 am at 3:04 am |
  17. heather

It's too bad your fingers weren't tired Brian. You children have anything better to do than sit on your computer insulting people. The disgusting snarly comments show the extent of your manners and intelligence. SHAME on all of you!

December 26, 2008 03:07 am at 3:07 am |
  18. Palin Power

Sarah Palin WILL BECOME PRESIDENT in 2012 because she is GOD's CHOSEN ONE, GOD INCARNATE and the LIVING EMBODIMENT OF GOD HERSELF! It is GOD's WORD and WILL that she becomes POTUS and GOD HERSELF will see to it that it will happen and GOD HERSELF SAID SO!

December 26, 2008 03:07 am at 3:07 am |
  19. Sherrol in Canada

'Send in the clowns
    there ought to be clowns'

Maybe, 2012!!

December 26, 2008 03:09 am at 3:09 am |
  20. Blue balloons

If she's willing to play serious Blacjkack with me for two hours at MGM Grand or New York New York Casino, I'm down. Otherwise, go bark up another tree.

December 26, 2008 03:10 am at 3:10 am |
  21. Sherrol

CNN, why did you not post my comment? It has been deleted from 'awaiting moderation' status. I just don't get it.!

December 26, 2008 03:12 am at 3:12 am |
  22. Sherrol

Oops!! My sincerest apologies CNN, I can still see my comment.

December 26, 2008 03:13 am at 3:13 am |
  23. Emily

Wow, Merry Christmas everyone. Way to spread good cheer.

Sarah Palin is awesome. I got this calendar for Christmas and I love it. 🙂

December 26, 2008 03:14 am at 3:14 am |
  24. Sherrol in Canada

'Send in the clowns, there ought to be clowns'........

Maybe, 2012!!

December 26, 2008 03:14 am at 3:14 am |
  25. heather

For the record, the comments about seeing Russia from the yard was by FEY not Palin. Does anybody comment about your lack of intelligence for voting for somebody whose political career rose from the cess pool of dirty Chicago politics? Or your choice of VP – who didn't even know which article of the Constitution regulates the office of VP? People with the hate filled, insulting, childish comments like the ones spouted off here are the same kind as the arsonist who set fire to the Govenor's church while children were inside. INSANE!!!

December 26, 2008 03:15 am at 3:15 am |