December 26th, 2008

Calendar offers chance to spend 2009 with Sarah Palin

ALT TEXT

Former Wasilla deputy mayor Judy Patrick's 2009 wall calendar featuring photos of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and her family is the second-most popular calendar on amazon.com. (Photo credit: Judy Patrick Photography)

Filed under: Popular Posts • Sarah Palin
  1. rayra

wow. Look at the venomous spew. It's like reading the DU.

December 26, 2008 03:15 am at 3:15 am |
  2. Sarah H

I hope the proceeds from this calendar go to a charitable organization...maybe Unplanned Parenthood?

December 26, 2008 03:28 am at 3:28 am |
  3. Cathy-SoCal

Well - I guess it's true - there's a sucker born every minute - and you fall into that category if you're buyin' this calendar. Haven't we had enough of her more than 15 minutes of fame???? The only thing I can hope for that would be a positive out of any such sales would be that the profits go to a charity - and I don't mean paying off her wardrobe bill for the campaign nor paying bail for the druggie mama of her future son-in-law. Good grief - if there's a God - this is the last we'll hear of her.

December 26, 2008 03:32 am at 3:32 am |
  4. NO-BAMA

PALIN / JINDAL 2009 !!!!!!

December 26, 2008 03:33 am at 3:33 am |
  5. NO-BAMA

JINDAL / PALIN 2009 !

December 26, 2008 03:34 am at 3:34 am |
  6. Sherrol

Are folks planning on selling the calendars they are buying, on ebay some time in the future?

That pic of Ms Palin is disgusting, but then again maybe she's courting her base early for her much anticipated run (by some) in 2012.

Obama should be so lucky, a Palin 2012 nomination would surely enable him to serve a second term.

December 26, 2008 03:36 am at 3:36 am |
  7. C W

Remember that scene in "Christmas Vacation" with Chevy Chase where everyone is sitting down to the terrible turkey dinner and Cousin Eddie's dog, Snots, starts making a terrible choking sound? Clark Griswold asks Eddie if there is something wrong with the dog and Eddie replies, "No, he's just yackin' on a bone." (wet barfing sound) "Yep, sounds like he got it."

That's the soundtrack that should be played whenever CNN (or any media outlet) posts a story about Sarah Why-Haven't-You-Gone-Away-Yet Palin.

With the soundtrack, there'd be no need for people to posts comments; instead, upon reading/hearing the story, we'd all just nod and murmur, "Nuff said!"

December 26, 2008 03:37 am at 3:37 am |
  8. Mark, B'ham., Al.

To all you democrats that think she has no brain because she graduated from a state college instead of an Ivy League School and took 5 years must think todays college grads are not that smart since it taked them 5 to 6 years to graduate. And Yes I do have something against the Ivy League Schools who brain wash their students with their "Liberal Elitist Agend", especially with 85% of their students being "Liberal". Anyone I meet that graduated from an Ivey League school since the late 60's my first question is did your professors brainwash you to believe in their Liberal/Socialist Agenda?

December 26, 2008 03:38 am at 3:38 am |
  9. Beano!

toilet paper with Christmas dinner on it would be more popular! Flush!

December 26, 2008 03:38 am at 3:38 am |
  10. Alan Combs

I used to be impressed with Obama but not anymore. I was informed
    his speach writer is a 27 year old white boy.
    Why does he need a white boy to do his talking? How can I respect him?
    He sold out. I voted for a brotha. if I wanted to vote for a white boy, I would've voted republican. Mistakes and all, at least Palin speaks for herself.
    The only thing I know about obama is he can read good.

Hoodwinked again!

December 26, 2008 03:39 am at 3:39 am |
  11. Tuan

I love this woman. I actually bought this calendar. I'm disappointed it didn't come in before Christmas.

December 26, 2008 03:45 am at 3:45 am |
  12. Amber

And I thought the "Daily Doos" calendar I gave my sister was funny...

December 26, 2008 03:59 am at 3:59 am |
  13. Basalt, Washington state

Earlier in the year it was all Britney and Paris busting through the top ten on the CNN news roster - day after day. This is just another "public figure" making some hay while the market's hot.

It's all for sale - in or out of office! She's an "item" in symbiosis with the craven infotainment media. That's as apple pie as America!

Just be glad it's not a MyCane calendar!

December 26, 2008 04:03 am at 4:03 am |
  14. Tim

I wonder, will she follow Dick Cheney's example and shoot someone in the face?

December 26, 2008 04:10 am at 4:10 am |
  15. suresh adikari

Gun-toting female – disgusting, disturbing. Yes, it's a quaint, archaic, rooted-in-biology notion: women are meant to FOSTER life, not DESTROY it with such a bloody, violent weapon. Gross.

December 26, 2008 04:26 am at 4:26 am |
  16. Bob in Baltimore

No doubt an icon for the uneducated morons of society....pathetic!

December 26, 2008 04:34 am at 4:34 am |
  17. Rorschach

narcissist
    Noun

Person full of egoism and pride.
    1. The tyrant was known to his subjectives as a proud narcissist.
    2. One who shows extreme love and admiration for oneself.
    3. Sarah Palin

December 26, 2008 09:01 am at 9:01 am |
  18. What does a Democrap... I mean Demobrat.. Crat.. That's is. Democrat have in common with a Vacuum Cleaner?

Anyone have an answer???

December 26, 2008 09:02 am at 9:02 am |
  19. Dick Cheney

This post just goes to show you how stupid and hateful liberals and Obamaniacs truly are.

December 26, 2008 09:03 am at 9:03 am |
  20. Art

It's amazing at the number of whiners that get on here.

December 26, 2008 09:04 am at 9:04 am |
  21. BB

Fools names and fools faces.....................................

December 26, 2008 09:04 am at 9:04 am |
  22. Seriously?

Great there really ARE some stupid people left. Just great. Lord have mercy on them for they know not what they do. Seriously, they don't.

December 26, 2008 09:05 am at 9:05 am |
  23. Kevin Kranz

ED: It's her IQ we are worieed about. Just because she may be a nice person (doubtful) is no reason to gloss over her obvious lack of intelligence. Forrest Gump was nice too!

December 26, 2008 09:09 am at 9:09 am |
  24. Jon

I feel sorry for all off you. To have too live with such hatred in your hearts. Toward someone you barely even know.

December 26, 2008 09:09 am at 9:09 am |
  25. M C

fourteen fifty seven...fourteen fifty eight...fifty nine ........fifteen! there- your fifteen minutes of fame are up, now take Joe the pummer and GO AWAY

December 26, 2008 09:12 am at 9:12 am |