November 1st, 2010

Palin: Politico report is 'crap'

(CNN) - Sarah Palin is making clear she's no fan of Politico – the news organization that published a story Sunday night quoting anonymous Republican sources saying GOP leaders will try to forestall a Palin White House bid.

"Politico, Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei, they're jokes," Palin told Fox News on Sunday night, referring to the writers of the story. "This is a joke to have unnamed sources tearing somebody apart limb by limb."

"If they would man up and if they would, you know, make these claims against me then I can debate them, I can talk about it, but to me they're making stuff up again," the former Alaska governor continued.

The comments came shortly after the website published a story by Allen and VandeHei that claimed establishment Republicans are deeply fretting the possibility of a Palin presidential campaign and will work behind the scenes to ensure it does not occur.

"I don't think the paper that we just printed this article on, you know, it's not worth even wrapping my King Salmon in," Palin also said of Politco. "I'll just ignore this crap."

Filed under: 2012 • Sarah Palin
  1. Justin

Sarah Palin is a joke. No way I could ever vote for her for President.

November 1, 2010 02:49 pm at 2:49 pm |
  2. Video Guy

Sorry to tell you this Ms Palinm your crap stinks too.

November 1, 2010 02:50 pm at 2:50 pm |
  3. Julie D.

LOL....surely Palin isn't quite as ignorant and goofy as she comes across on a daily basis.....nawwww never mind, she is I am embarrassed for Alaskans having to put up with that dingbat.

November 1, 2010 02:52 pm at 2:52 pm |
  4. ATL Guy

I think you can use her argument against those paying for anonymous ads to attack politicians. Palin is angry that she's the subject of the attack; yet she sees no problem with corporations paying for secret ads to attack Democrats without having to disclose who they are.

November 1, 2010 02:52 pm at 2:52 pm |
  5. ThinkAgain

What's with Palin's obsession with "man up"? Does she suffer from that ol' Freudian envy thing, or is Todd failing in the bedroom department?

Just saying ...

November 1, 2010 02:52 pm at 2:52 pm |
  6. stufthis

Sarah is an expert on crap, because lying and divisiveness are her mantra.

November 1, 2010 02:52 pm at 2:52 pm |
  7. Vote GOP - Greed Over People

"I'll just ignore this crap."

The grizzly sow stated AFTER a 10 minute diatribe of NOT "ignoring this crap"!

And this chick's obession with male testes, gives "penis envy" a whole new definition!

November 1, 2010 02:53 pm at 2:53 pm |
  8. Brian

If it is you Sarah Palin, I am all for it! Tear away.

November 1, 2010 02:54 pm at 2:54 pm |
  9. michael

God will this delusional woman ever shut UP??? Of course they don't want her to run, most of the country hates her, she just doesn't get it.

November 1, 2010 02:56 pm at 2:56 pm |
  10. grant

"If they would man up and if they would, you know, make these claims against me then I can debate them"

Debate them! Ha Ha Ha debating anything smarter than carrot would be a challenge for Sarah.

November 1, 2010 02:56 pm at 2:56 pm |
  11. Lynda/Minnesota

Sarah Palin is fast approaching major melt down mode. No wonder she quit being Governor of Alaska. Two years is about all she can handle before the pressure consumes her. Oh, well, Sarah. Better luck next time . . .

November 1, 2010 02:56 pm at 2:56 pm |
  12. Rileys

Whether you like Sarah Palin or not, she is right on this issue. SHame on Politico!

November 1, 2010 02:56 pm at 2:56 pm |
  13. mgc

Wow, real intelligent response sara, glad to know you are such a class act lol

November 1, 2010 02:57 pm at 2:57 pm |
  14. some guy in New Hampshire

If past is prologue, a President Palin would spend most her time sniping back at critics who snipe at her. A bigger, more secure perosn would let all this go and shurg it off but Palin always has to run to get involved in these petty personal scraps. Someone who can't help behaving this way isn't of presidential caliber.

November 1, 2010 02:59 pm at 2:59 pm |
  15. curtther

She is as uncouth as they come. She would make a great president of the local chapter of nobody's.

November 1, 2010 03:00 pm at 3:00 pm |
  16. labman57

Hey Sarah, why won't you agree to be interviewed by anyone other than the softball tossers at FOX PAC?
    Come on now, Man up!

November 1, 2010 03:01 pm at 3:01 pm |
  17. Tony Z

So, if you don't agree with the organization than its crap? This is not the first report. Look at the headline from RNC Chair Steele.

November 1, 2010 03:01 pm at 3:01 pm |
  18. Joe M

run sarah run. please help GOBAMA GO

November 1, 2010 03:05 pm at 3:05 pm |
  19. Brian Williams

I don't know about the rest of you, but Palin to me is rather a joke. That is not to attack everything she says she believes in, but is to say that I don't believe I have ever seen as phony a person in my life. I say this having never met the woman, nor do I wish to. Her speeches and past performance in political office all speak for themselves. To quote Rowan Atkinson, I believe she's the type of person that people emigrate to avoid.

November 1, 2010 03:05 pm at 3:05 pm |
  20. rdepontb

Get ahold of your lady boobs, gal! Watch that rough tongue! Don't be so juicy with your hippy language, momma!

November 1, 2010 03:05 pm at 3:05 pm |
  21. Wes B.

Boo hoo, Sarah. Are the boys being mean to you on the playground?

:-"'(

November 1, 2010 03:07 pm at 3:07 pm |
  22. curtther

She reminds me of an older meaner Marge shots

November 1, 2010 03:07 pm at 3:07 pm |
  23. baatman74

Like, you know, if I wrapped my, you know, king james' version around it, you know, I don't know, you know? Crap, you know, that's what I know...
    Prey to the king james that Palin will not rry to run, ObamaScare would be a shoo in! lord help us if Romney or Huckabee doesn't come forward...

November 1, 2010 03:08 pm at 3:08 pm |
  24. Jacob

she's so eloquent with her words! Palin is the joke, and will continue to be for some time! she needs to woman up and admit she is a joke.

November 1, 2010 03:10 pm at 3:10 pm |
  25. Eric

Obviously it's not crap, otherwise Caribou Barbie wouldn't dignify it with a response. You know something is either accurate or near accurate with that woman when she has to speak out on it. That should tell you something, America. If it's false, she ignores it. If it's true, she lashes out at the media.

November 1, 2010 03:10 pm at 3:10 pm |