November 1st, 2010

Palin: Politico report is 'crap'

(CNN) - Sarah Palin is making clear she's no fan of Politico – the news organization that published a story Sunday night quoting anonymous Republican sources saying GOP leaders will try to forestall a Palin White House bid.

"Politico, Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei, they're jokes," Palin told Fox News on Sunday night, referring to the writers of the story. "This is a joke to have unnamed sources tearing somebody apart limb by limb."

"If they would man up and if they would, you know, make these claims against me then I can debate them, I can talk about it, but to me they're making stuff up again," the former Alaska governor continued.

The comments came shortly after the website published a story by Allen and VandeHei that claimed establishment Republicans are deeply fretting the possibility of a Palin presidential campaign and will work behind the scenes to ensure it does not occur.

"I don't think the paper that we just printed this article on, you know, it's not worth even wrapping my King Salmon in," Palin also said of Politco. "I'll just ignore this crap."

Filed under: 2012 • Sarah Palin
  1. Lolo

This woman is way out of her league. She can dish it out but can't take it when you talk about her. I will be so glad when she crawls back into her igloo. She is a disgrace to women. I am a woman and would never vote for this foolosh woman.She has taken women back 100 years. The only ones that want to be bare-footed and pregnant all the time are the pathetic women who think like this idiot and can not think for themselves.

November 1, 2010 03:23 pm at 3:23 pm |
  2. GMAN

Their baloney has a first name is S A R A H, Their baloney has a second name its P A L I N...

November 1, 2010 03:23 pm at 3:23 pm |
  3. mm

such lovely language

November 1, 2010 03:23 pm at 3:23 pm |
  4. Coopm

LOL Funny how she talks about how "they" make things up when she does it for a living. Can you say 'death panels'?

This woman has no shame.

November 1, 2010 03:23 pm at 3:23 pm |
  5. LiLa

Gee, can we also ignore Palin?

November 1, 2010 03:24 pm at 3:24 pm |
  6. Betsy

Everyday I look forward to seeing the latest on Sarah Palin. Without it I wouldn't get my daily LOL quota filled.

November 1, 2010 03:24 pm at 3:24 pm |
  7. Tao33

You know what is crap? Still saying you are a politician when you quit the only meaningful politcal job you ever had.

November 1, 2010 03:24 pm at 3:24 pm |
  8. Frank Tien

why is this potty mouth being considered leadership material? She needs to take care of her reality career and leave politics to the grown ups.

November 1, 2010 03:24 pm at 3:24 pm |
  9. Ellid

I hope the Politico story is right, because this foolish little theocrat would be a disaster for America and the world.

November 1, 2010 03:25 pm at 3:25 pm |
  10. Larry

Speaking of crap, Sarah, have you seen how huge "The White Annoying Teabagger" bowel movement is? They are all full of crap.

November 1, 2010 03:25 pm at 3:25 pm |
  11. Dennis F

Palin shoud think back to 1972-1974.

Unnamed Sources tore the Nixon Administration down.

Also...what is with this 'Man-Up' crap?

It would seem she is watching too many beer commercials!

November 1, 2010 03:25 pm at 3:25 pm |
  12. Cliff Vegas

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Buck up Palin.

November 1, 2010 03:25 pm at 3:25 pm |
  13. Rick

You know that if Palin claims that it is a lie, then it must be true.

November 1, 2010 03:25 pm at 3:25 pm |
  14. Randolph Carter, I'm no expert, but...

The shrieking cow must be slipping. She forgot to call them gay Mexican Muslin socialists. Sorry Sarah, but the republicans know that the only people dumb enough to vote for you are the lowest common denominator of this great land of ours: the idiot "real Americans." Since when did being ignorant become a virtue? Have a nice day!

November 1, 2010 03:26 pm at 3:26 pm |
  15. sickof rebublicans

Re Palin's response... this is like the pot calling the kettle crap.

November 1, 2010 03:26 pm at 3:26 pm |
  16. ST

I do not really get it, what does give Sarah the power to voice loudly, unacceptable words to people who do not agree with her. Is this the way to show us how presidential material looks like. It is really a big shame.

November 1, 2010 03:26 pm at 3:26 pm |
  17. Gobama

Sarah is one of the people and all the people here in the US can afford to eat King Salmon. Perhaps she's the one who is removed from reality and certainly distanced from "we the people".

November 1, 2010 03:26 pm at 3:26 pm |
  18. Rennee' Hernandez

"If they would man up and if they would, you know, make these claims against me then I can debate them" I really doubt that. This woman couldn't debate her way out of a paper bag.

November 1, 2010 03:27 pm at 3:27 pm |
  19. Abiding Lib

I'm sure names and faces will start to appear as soon as she announces her presidential bid. People will not be able to control themselves at that point. And I do believe they exist, otherwise, why so defensive, Sarah?

November 1, 2010 03:27 pm at 3:27 pm |
  20. SAY WHAT!!!

One quality a person yearning for the President's office should have is the capacity to take criticism and utilize it to benefit their cause. On all accounts Sarah Palin does not possess such qualities. The language she uses like "crap" is not going to help her rather hurt her. Blurting out "Man-up" in every situation to everyone whose views oppose yours is like the rhetoric speech you had during your VP run that you gave over and over. The first time we listened to your speech everyone liked it to see a woman crack open the glass ceiling. But repeating that same speech everywhere you went let us, the people, know that you just memorized that speech. In all fairness I totally wish you are the nominee for President from the GOP for 2012. I mean our President need not do anything to get re-elected.

November 1, 2010 03:28 pm at 3:28 pm |
  21. TSUNAMI ALERT: Expected loss of Socialist DemocRATS CATASTROPHIC

The leftists seems to have developed a full time cottage industry of concocting BS and smearing people 7x24x365. I guess when you're record is one of destruction, ruin and failure, this is all you have left. The American people have caught on to this tactic long ago. But their billionaire funders like George Soros just keep giving them millions of dollars to keep these cave dwellers occuppied because after all, they couldn't hold REAL JOBS!

November 1, 2010 03:28 pm at 3:28 pm |
  22. MJG

wait! did she say someone told some untruths about her? Has she been listening to ANYTHING she says...ALL LIES, now Sarah, go pull the plug on grandma!

November 1, 2010 03:28 pm at 3:28 pm |
  23. Bubba

So she calls them out by name and then calls them unnamed sources? Man, she is as dumb as a stump.

November 1, 2010 03:28 pm at 3:28 pm |
  24. G

Is Palin going to "ignore this crap" or comment about it. It appears as if she's not ignoring it. I doubt that she'd really like to find out how many Republicans don't want her to run. I know there are plenty of Democrats who'd love to see her get nominated.

November 1, 2010 03:28 pm at 3:28 pm |
  25. Former Republican, but never again!

After these elections, watch the GOP leaders pull out their knives and cut this idiot to pieces.

November 1, 2010 03:28 pm at 3:28 pm |