November 1st, 2010

Palin: Politico report is 'crap'

(CNN) - Sarah Palin is making clear she's no fan of Politico – the news organization that published a story Sunday night quoting anonymous Republican sources saying GOP leaders will try to forestall a Palin White House bid.

"Politico, Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei, they're jokes," Palin told Fox News on Sunday night, referring to the writers of the story. "This is a joke to have unnamed sources tearing somebody apart limb by limb."

The comments came shortly after the website published a story by Allen and VandeHei that claimed establishment Republicans are deeply fretting the possibility of a Palin presidential campaign and will work behind the scenes to ensure it does not occur.

"I don't think the paper that we just printed this article on, you know, it's not worth even wrapping my King Salmon in," Palin also said of Politco. "I'll just ignore this crap."

Filed under: 2012 • Sarah Palin
  1. King

The tea party claim they came into power because they thought Obama was to grow the government and raise taxes. Is their ideology that strong that they would rather sit back for 8 years and watch bush distort our country and didnt say a word. Would they come to he fou front Obama was white. History will regard them as a racist group. That's the only logical e planation.

November 1, 2010 03:45 pm at 3:45 pm |
  2. MikeSK

Sister Sarah so desperately wants to be President and she will not let anybody get in her way. God Help America and the World if she ever gets into power.

November 1, 2010 03:45 pm at 3:45 pm |
  3. Heather, WA

No hon, it's Fox News that's crap! As usual you have it all wrong.

November 1, 2010 03:46 pm at 3:46 pm |
  4. Marie MD

FIBNALLY!!! She has something to talk about that she knows personally . . . . . CRAP! The Queen of Crap speaks.
    You, half term, are aq hypocritical imbecile. If it wasn't for these dumb lame media outlets you would have crawled back from under the rock mcnasty found you under.
    I see that you still can't put a thought together to make any sense.
    BTW – you have been making up stuff since August of 2008 and if anyone has been using "lies and unamed sources" look in the mirror. That is ONE SCARY PICTURE OF THIS BIMBO. THOSE CROSSED-EYES!!!!!!!!!!!! 😦 😦
    Speaking ofytearing somebody apart limb by limb if we were living in the time of witches in Salem, MA you would have been the first victim as you are the worst witch to come along in decades. You are lucky they don't burn you and o'donnell at the stake!

November 1, 2010 03:47 pm at 3:47 pm |
  5. Tina, NC

Another day, another story about Professional Victim Palin attacking the media. If she was the last person on earth she'd develop split personalities just so she could have someone to fight with.

I WISH someone in the media was tearing her apart limb by limb. Maybe then we wouldn't have to hear about her silly rants everyday.

November 1, 2010 03:47 pm at 3:47 pm |
  6. N@tTurn3r

In other words, "they're only credible if they agree with me."

November 1, 2010 03:47 pm at 3:47 pm |
  7. nick

Hey Sarah, now you know what the GOP usually does.... it spreads tales or to use your words "crap."

November 1, 2010 03:47 pm at 3:47 pm |
  8. Rick McDaniel

Perhaps more than a joke. The pathetic status of the Republican party, is how I view that.

Let the voters decide who they want to run, in the primary, from among all comers, and then let all the voters decide who they prefer, among the final candidates, in 2012. By that time, I am fairly certain, there will be very few Obama supporters.

November 1, 2010 03:47 pm at 3:47 pm |
  9. Tea Party Patriot

She has a bit of a potty mouth. I question her Christian values.

November 1, 2010 03:47 pm at 3:47 pm |
  10. Anonymous

Sarah Palin is crap.

November 1, 2010 03:47 pm at 3:47 pm |
  11. david

What would Palin do if reporters weren't around to listen to her "crap?"

November 1, 2010 03:49 pm at 3:49 pm |
  12. Phil

Why won't she just go away... Please let a moose attack her....

November 1, 2010 03:49 pm at 3:49 pm |
  13. Truthwillsetyoufree

Time to pass the envelope around and send her on her way, to another planet....

November 1, 2010 03:49 pm at 3:49 pm |
  14. fideauxdon

Sarah Palin would debate someone? That's the REAL joke. If she made that statement anywhere but to the Fox lackeys, the station would be setting up the debate tomorrow....right after the prime time comedies.

November 1, 2010 03:49 pm at 3:49 pm |
  15. Me Me Me as Sarah would say

Sarah those guys made you and you have a potty mouth for a holy woman. It's about time the media start to turn her lies around. The clown has gotten away with ghost written FB post, ghost written books that she didn't acknowledge she didn't write, and so many more things to divide the GOP party and talk hate about the O that we are sick of the media made star. It's time that they dismantle her and fast.... She is out lived her stay in the lower 48.

November 1, 2010 03:50 pm at 3:50 pm |
  16. TheTraveler

Sarah, crap is crap. And it doesn't take Politico to point it out. One might even call you, you know, "The Queen of Crap". I won't even bother to wrap my parakeet cage paper in your diatribes ...

November 1, 2010 03:50 pm at 3:50 pm |
  17. T'SAH from Virginia

["If they would man up and if they would, you know, make these claims against me then I can debate them, I can talk about it, but to me they're making stuff up again," the former Alaska governor continued.]

OMG – Is the PA'IN that naive to think there is NO RepubliCAN'T talking negative about her?? I mean, "Down Rover" said it out loud and she still did not hear it!!! No one is making it up SARAH!!! Also, how can they DEBATE you when you RUN from the MEDIA – are you serious???

And what's with this MAN UP – Can your man get...........NEVER MIND, remain CIVIL T'SAH, be NICE!!! Anyway, if you’re ever around SARAH and she does not agree with you – you better MAN UP – even the women!!!! LMAO!

DEMOCRATS – Get out and VOTE and stay FOCUSED!!! AK – elect Scott McAdams – you DO NOT have to elect Murkowski to get rid of 'Miller High Life" – just vote Democrat and you get rid of BOTH of THEM!!

This is T'SAH and I approve this message!!

November 1, 2010 03:50 pm at 3:50 pm |
  18. Erin

It's too bad that Ms. Palin has forgotten that some of the most famed news stories have broken due to anonymous sources, and that they have nothing to do with reporters "manning up".
    As a Repuplican, as a woman, and as someone who has numerous Washington contacts, I find her to be politically absurd and it's painfully clear that I'm not the only one in my party who thinks so.

November 1, 2010 03:51 pm at 3:51 pm |
  19. I Support President Obama

The Republican ebstablishment has used Palin and the Tea Party to get votes. Anybody with an IQ of 50 can see what's happening. There is no way she will be allowed to play with the big boys. It's about to hit the fan and it will tear the Republicans apart. The Republicans look down on Palin because she has no class or intelligence. It takes more than smart alec remarks to ge tthe nomination for President. I hope she does get the nomination because she will lose and maybe get out of the limelight and take the tea party with her.

November 1, 2010 03:51 pm at 3:51 pm |
  20. Marco Budgyk

I SOOOOOOOOOOOO hope the GOP nominates Palin in 2012.

It will ensure a Democratic White House win.

November 1, 2010 03:51 pm at 3:51 pm |
  21. Shellz and Cheeze

"This is just crap" coming from the queen of said. Pot - Kettle. I mean, really.....

November 1, 2010 03:51 pm at 3:51 pm |
  22. Shari from Madison

Sarah, you may have a point, but talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You tear President Obama down with lies and half truths. Sarah, you are the true definition of hypocrite! I hope you do run in 2012. Obama would win by a landslide.

November 1, 2010 03:52 pm at 3:52 pm |
  23. Dominican mama 4 Obama

@Dominican mama, but with brains

although O'Donnell will do a much better job than Coons.
    -------------------------------------------------–
    Mama , based on this statement, the "BRAINS" you claim to have must be O'Donnell's.

November 1, 2010 03:53 pm at 3:53 pm |
  24. slipthalo

She fits in well with them if she considers them jokes – however, they can't outdo her in that class.

November 1, 2010 03:53 pm at 3:53 pm |
  25. FRANK - LAS VEGAS

The real joke here is Half Gov. Palin! She said, "If they would man up and if they would, you know, make these claims against me then I can debate them..." If you remember the last debate she was in she started by saying she's not going to answer any questions. Her whole game has been posting crap on facebook that no one can respond to, now that the shoe is on the other foot she cry's on Fox No News. A true hypocrite and the biggest joke.

Vote NO to the party of NO.

November 1, 2010 03:53 pm at 3:53 pm |