(CNN) – Your guide to where the race stands for the Republican presidential nomination:
GOP delegate estimate (as of 3/31/2012):
- Mitt Romney: 571
- Rick Santorum: 264
- Newt Gingrich: 137
- Ron Paul: 71
Needed to clinch GOP nomination: 1,144
Access the latest here.
To see where the candidates are campaigning today, see below.
- Wisconsin primary: 42 delegates at stake
- Maryland primary: 37 delegates at stake
- Washington, D.C., primary: 19 delegates at stake
- Connecticut primary: 28 delegates at stake
- Delaware primary: 17 delegates
- New York primary: 95 delegates at stake
- Pennsylvania primary: 72 delegates at stake
- Rhode Island primary: 19 delegates at stake
On the trail Saturday:
- Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich each attend the Wisconsin Faith & Freedom Coalition Presidential Kick-Off in Pewaukee, Wisconsin. Romney and Santorum later attend the Waukesha County GOP Lincoln Day Dinner in Pewaukee, Wisconsin.
- Romney: Muskego and Fitchburg, Wisconsin
- Santorum: Brookfield, Platteville, and Milwaukee, Wisconsin