Washington (CNN) - Mitt Romney officials distributed talking points to Republican allies and surrogates late Sunday night outlining the campaign's message heading into Wednesday's debate in Denver.
Read the list of Romney "message points," provided to CNN by a Republican source outside the campaign, below.
Surrogate Message Points: The Big Choice
· This election is a choice between two very different visions for our nation's future – and that choice will be on full display at the debate this Wednesday.
· Barack Obama doesn't have a record to run on or a plan for the future.
· Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are offering exactly what our nation needs – real reforms for a real recovery.
· Whether we're talking about jobs, health care, debt, taxes, or foreign policy, the choice this election is clear.
· Under President Obama, we will have four more years of the last four years, with a stagnant economy that fosters government dependency and a foreign policy that makes the world less safe.
· When Mitt Romney is president, our nation will have pro-growth policies that foster upward mobility – and lift people out of poverty – and we will ensure peace through American leadership and strength.
· In a second term, President Obama will keep piling on the taxes, regulations, and debt that have ground our recovery to a halt.
o America has lost 582,000 manufacturing jobs on President Obama's watch.
o President Obama continues to push for devastating tax increases that will kill more than 700,000 jobs.
· Mitt Romney's Plan for a Stronger Middle Class will create 12 million new jobs and deliver rising incomes.
o Mitt Romney will champion manufacturing jobs and bring them back to our shores.
o He will also reform the tax code to create millions of new jobs.
· If President Obama is re-elected, up to 20 million Americans could lose their employer health insurance that they like, $716 billion will be raided from Medicare to pay for Obamacare, and health premiums will continue to skyrocket.
· Mitt Romney will ensure Americans can keep their insurance and protect Medicare by repealing Obamacare and replacing it with health care reform that provides better care at lower costs.
· President Obama has racked up more than $5 trillion in debt over the past four years; in a second term he'll let our debt climb to $20 trillion.
· Mitt Romney will cut spending, get the United States on the path to a balanced budget, and get our country's AAA credit rating back.
· President Obama has already raised taxes 19 times. In a second term, he will raise taxes by another $2 trillion.
· As governor of Massachusetts, Mitt Romney cut taxes 19 times. When he is president, Mitt Romney will not raise taxes on anyone, and he'll deliver tax cuts for the middle class.
· President Obama's foreign policy has placed America and our allies at the mercy of events and those who mean to do us harm.
o He has downgraded our relationship with Israel, failed to develop a strategy that protects and advances our interests in the Middle East, and put our nation on track for massive cuts to the defense budget.
· Mitt Romney will provide the leadership needed to shape world events and protect our interests and our ideals.
o Mitt Romney will reverse the President's defense cuts, and he will never apologize for America.