(CNN) – Rep. Tom Price, R-Georgia, won't run for Senate in 2014, he announced in a statement Friday.
"As of today, it is my intention to offer myself for re-election to represent the citizens of the 6th District of Georgia in the U. S. House of Representatives in 2014," Price wrote. "I look forward to continuing the battle to preserve fundamental principles that allowed us to become the greatest nation in the world."
Three other Georgia Republicans serving in the House of Representatives – Reps. Paul Broun, Phil Gingrey and Jack Kingston – have also said they'll decline a bid for the upper chamber.
Erick Erickson, the editor of RedState.com, initially expressed interest in Chambliss' seat last year before deciding against a run. Former pizza executive and presidential candidate Herman Cain has also been mentioned as a potential contender for Chambliss' seat, though he denied he was interested in the spot in January.
On the Democratic side, Rep. John Barrow, who was considered a top candidate, has also said he won't pursue a seat in the Senate. That leaves Michelle Nunn as the leading potential Democrat to run for the seat. She's the daughter of former Sen. Sam Nunn.
Sen. Saxby Chambliss, citing "legislative gridlock and partisan posturing," said in January he wouldn't run for re-election in 2014. He's been a conservative voice in the Senate since 2002.