
Washington (CNN) - The attorney for Karen Kraushaar told reporters Wednesday evening it is likely but not certain a joint press conference will proceed with at least two women who have accused Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain of sexual harassment.
Kraushaar, who has accused Cain of sexual harassment over an incident in the 1990s, and her attorney attempted Wednesday to organize a press conference with the three women who have made accusations against Cain, but attorney Joel Bennett said so far he and Kraushaar have not made contact with the two women who are remaining anonymous.
FULL POST


Recent Comments